- M. Chabaat, H. Ayas; “Complex variable Green's function for crack-microcrack interactions”, Int. Jour. of Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 465, 123–128, publication, 2011. [CrossRef]
- N. F. Muskhelishvili. “Some basic problem of the mathematical theory of elasticity”, The Netherlands: Noordhoof, 1953.
- M. Chabaat, “Comparisons of minimal principal stress with crazes trajectories in a brittle Material”. International Journal of fracture, 1988.
- M.L. Williams, “On the Stress at the Base of a Stationary Crack”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Transactions ASME, Vol. 24, pp. 109–114 (1957).
- A. Chudnovsky and M. Kachanov; “Interaction of a crack with a field of micro-cracks”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 21, pp. 1009–1018, 1983. [CrossRef]
- G. Irwin; “Analyses of stresses and strains near the end of a crack traversing a plate”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 24, 1957.
- H. Hamli Benzahar and M. Chabaat; “Crack in brittle material at presence of a dislocation”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 921, pp. 2043–2047, 2014. [CrossRef]
- H. Hamli Benzahar and M. Chabaat; Stress field and energy analysis during the fracture of Composite materials, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials. pp. 524 (2014). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||28 October 2015|