- H. Surong, L. Jian, F. Leonardi, and T. A. Lipo, “A general approach to sizing and power density equations for comparison of electrical machines,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 34, pp. 92–97, 1998. [CrossRef]
- K. Yamazaki and Y. Fukushima, “Effect of eddy-current loss reduction by magnet segmentation in synchronous motors with concentrated windings,” in Electrical Machines and Systems, 2009. ICEMS 2009. International Conference on, (2009), pp. 1–6.
- C. Deak, L. Petrovic, A. Binder, M. Mirzaei, D. Irimie, and B. Funieru, “Calculation of eddy current losses in permanent magnets of synchronous machines,” in International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion, 2008. SPEEDAM 2008., (2008), pp. 26–31.
- K. Yamazaki, S. Ohki, A. Nezu, and T. Ikemi, “Development of Interior Permanent Magnet Motors Reduction of Harmonic Iron Losses by Optimizing Rotor Structures,” in IEEE International Electric Machines & Drives Conference, 2007. IEMDC '07., (2007), pp. 489–494.
- K. Yamazaki, “Rotor-Shape Optimization of Interior-Permanent-Magnet Motors to Reduce Harmonic Iron Losses,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, pp. 61–69, 2010. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||12 October 2015|