- A.L. Gurson, Plastic flow and fracture behaviour of ductile materials incorporating void nucleation, growth and coalescence, PhD Diss., Brown University, 1975.
- V. Tvergaard, On localization in ductile materials containing spherical voids, Int. J. Fract. 18 (1982) 237–252.
- M.G. Cockcroft, D.J. Latham, Ductility and the workability of metals, J. of the Inst. of Metals 96 (1968) 33–39.
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures, Eng. Fract. Mech. 21 (1985) 31–48. [CrossRef]
- T. Wierzbicki, Y. Bao, Y.-W. Lee, Y. Bai, Calibration and evaluation of seven fracture models, Int. J. mech. Sci. 47 (2005) 719–743. [CrossRef]
- L. Xue, Damage accumulation and fracture initiation in uncracked ductile solids subject to triaxial loading, Int. J. Solids Struct. 44 (2007) 5163–5181. [CrossRef]
- L. Xue, Stress based fracture envelope for damage plastic solids, Eng. Fract. Mech. 76 (2009) 419–438. [CrossRef]
- T.B. Stoughton, J.W. Yoon, A new approach for failure criterion for sheet metals. International Journal of Plasticity 27 (2010)440–459. [CrossRef]
- ABAQUS Inc., ABAQUS Theory manual, version 6.12, 2012.
- Livermore software technology co., LS-Dyna manual (http://www.dynasupport.com/manuals), version 971, 2015.
- M. Lee, E.Y. Kim, Y.-H. Yoo, Simulation of high speed impact into ceramic composite systems using cohesive-law fracture model, Int. J. Impact Eng. 35 (2008) 1636–1641. [CrossRef]
- Y.-H. Yoo, H. Shin, Protection capability of dual flying plates against obliquely impacting long-rod penetrators, Int. J. Impact Eng. 30 (2004) 55–68. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|