- Kang Hongpu, Wang Jinhua, & Lin Jian. 2010. Case studies of rock bolting in coal mine roadways. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 29(4): 649–664.
- Hou Chaojiong, Guo Lisheng, & Gou Panfeng. 1999. Rock Bolting for Coal Roadway. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press.
- Kang Hongpu. 2005. Study and application of complete rock bolting technology to coal roadway. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 24(21):3959–3964.
- Wang Jinhua. 2007. New development of rock bolting technology for coal roadway in China. Journal of China Coal Society, 32(2): 113–118.
- Zhang Nong, & Gao Mingshi. 2004. High-strength and pretension bolting support of coal roadway and its application. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 33(5): 524–527.
- Zhou Hongwei, Xie Heping, & Zuo Jianping. 2005. Developments in researches on mechanical behaviors of rocks under the condition of high ground pressure in depths. Advances in Mechanics, 35(1): 91–99.
- Li Shucai, Wang Hanpeng, & Qian Qihu, et al. 2008. In-situ monitoring research on zonal disintegration of surrounding rock mass in deep mine roadways. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 27(8): 1545–1553.
- He Manchao, Xie Heping, & Peng Suping, et al. 2005. Study on rock mechanics in deep mining engineering. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 24(16): 2803–2813.
- Yang Shengbin, He Manchao, & Liu Wentao, et al. 2008. Mechanics and application research on the floor anchor to control the floor heave of deep soft rock road-way. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 27(S1): 2913–2920.
- Du Jiping, & Hou Chaojiong. 2007. Rational matching on entry bolt supporting components under broken surrounding rock in deep mines. Journal of Mining &Safety Engineering, 24(4): 401–404.
- He Bingying, & Wang Jue. 2005. Investigation of breakage of bolt and cable in gob side entry. Ground Pressure and Strata Control, 22(1): 55–58.
- Ma Nianjie, Liu Shaowei, & Deng Guangtao, et al. 2005. Roadway bolts tail broken mechanism and design of reasonable structures. Journal of China Coal Society, 30(6):327–331.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|