- ZhangZ.L. 2005. A study on features and key technologies of Nuozhadu Hydropower Station project, Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 31(5): 4–7.
- ZhangZ.L., YuanY.R. & FengY.L. 2007. A study on key technologies of high embankment dam with a core wall in Nuozhadu Hydropower Station, Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 32(11): 5–8.
- XuQ., HeJ.D. & XieH.Q., et al. 2014. A study on underground seepage fields and seepage control measures of the high embankment dam of 300m, Water Resources and Power, (7).
- GuoD.Q., YanJ. & YangX.G., et al. 2014. The three-dimensional nonlinear finite element analysis of the high embankment dam in Pubugou, Yellow River, (5).
- YangJ. 2015. Defect analysis on embankment dams, China New Technologies and Products, (5): 52–61.
- ChenZ.Y. 2003. Soil Slope Stability Analysis——Theory, Methods and Programs. Beijing, China Water Power Press.
- LiG.Y., WangL.S. & MiZ.K. 2004. A study on the stress and strain of embankment dam with a clay core wall, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(8): 1363–1369.
- LianZ.Y., HanG.C. & KongX.J. 2001. A study on the stability of excavation slope with strength reduction FEM, Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 23(4): 407–411.
- ChenS.S. 2015. Research and application of new technologies of embankment dam, Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 37(1):1–28.
- ChenS.S., FangX.S. & ZhongQ.M., et al. 2014. Centrifugal model test and numerical simulation of the overtopping and dam-break process of embankment dam (English), Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, (5).57–66.
- JiangS.L. & QiuX.L. 2015. A comparative study on test methods of permeability coefficient of anti-seepage core wall materials for embankment dam, Yangtze River, (8): 34–45.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|