- Tang, S.H. Yang, Q. Tang, D.Z. Shang, X.J. & Wang, J. 2002. Study on the experiment and mechanism of raising the recovery ratio of coal bed methane by gas injection. Petroleum Geology & Experiment 24(6): 545–549.
- Liang, W.G. Wu, D. & Zhao, Y.S. 2010. Experimental study of coal beds methane replacement by carbon dioxide. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 29(4):665–673.
- Zuber, M.D. 1998. Production characteristics and reservoir analysis of coalbed methane reservoirs. International Journal of Coal Geology 38(1-2):27–45. [CrossRef]
- Reznik, A.A. Aingh, P.K. & Foley, W.L. 1984. Analysis of the effect of CO2 injection on the recovery of in-situ methane from Bituminous coal: an experimental simulation. SPE Journal 24(5):521–528. [CrossRef]
- Tang, S.H. Ma, C.X. Ye, J.P. & Wu, J.G. 2006. A modeling experiment of enhancing oalbed methane recovery by carbon dioxide injection. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 05:607–611+616.
- Gayer, R. & Harris, I. 2006. Nature and origin of fracture in Permian coals from the Bowen Basin Queensland, Australia. Coal Bed Methane and Coal Geology 109: 133–150.
- Fu, X.H. Qin, Y. & Wei, C.T. 2007. Coal bed gas geology. Xu zhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press.
- Tao, S. Wang, Y.B. Tang, D.Z. Xu, H. He, W. & Li, Y. 2012. Pore and fracture systems and their contribution to the permeability of coal reservoirs in Southern Qinshui Basin. Geological Journal of China Universities 18(3):522–527.
- Gao, S.S. Wang, Y.B. Ni, X.M. Yuan, J. & Wang, X.H. 2014. Study on laws of coal seam permeability change in CO2-ECBM. Coal Science and Technology 02:54–57+62. [CrossRef]
- Ye, J.P. Zhang, B. & Wong, S. 2012. Test of and evalua-tion on elevation of coalbed methane recovery ratio by injecting and burying CO2 for 3# coal seam of north section of Shizhuang, Qingshui Basin, Shanxi. Engineering Sciences 02:38–44.
- Jiang, W.P. & Cui, Y.J. 2010. A discussion on main geologic controlling factors of CO2 sequestration in deep coal seams. Coal Geology of China 11:1–6.
- Yue, L.X. Sun, K.M. & Hao, Z.Y. 2014. Study on increased permeability law of coal seam by supercritical CO2. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 02:319–324.
- Kong, W.A. Zheng, S.L. Bai, C.H. & Dou, Z.L. 2010. Study on Swelling Performance of Bentonite in Aqueous Solution. Non-Metallic Mines 01:42–44.
- Robert, J.R. Tamer, K. & James, L.P. 2005. Experimental Investigation of CO2-brine-rock Interactions at Elevated Temperature and Pressure: Implications for CO2 Sequestration in Deep Saline Aquifers. Fuel Processing Technology 86: 1581–1597. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|