- Zheng Jin. 2012. Short-term power load forecasting method research [D]. Zhengzhou University.
- axlk. 2012. Research on short-term power load forecasting. China’s new technology and new products, (14): 131–132.
- xu. 2012. Load forecasting new method research. Nanchang university,
- Wang Shuange. 2012. Small sample event prediction based on support vector machine (SVM). Huazhong University of science and technology.
- philosophy, ShuQin. 2015. Short-term power load fore-casting based on decomposition of ESPRIT algorithm. Power system protection and control, (7): 90–93.
- Fan YiNa. 2012. Short-term power load forecasting based on wavelet transform. Journal of qinghai university: natural science edition, (1): 25 to 29.
- Wang Yijun & Li Dianwen, etc. 2015. Based on improved PSO - SVM’s short-term power load forecasting. Electric measurement and instrument, 52 (3): 22–24.
- Yang Fangyuan. 2015. Distribution network planning in the power load forecasting method of application. Journal of engineering construction and design, (2): 50–54.
- Zhao Yuan zhang, & xia fe. 2011. Nonparametric regression method in the short-term power load forecasting application. High voltage technology, 37 (2): 429–435.
- gui-feng wu, Wang Xuan, & Chen Donglei. 2013. Short-term power load forecasting based on the optimization of the neural network. Computer simulation, 30 (11): 95–99.
- Yi Tao, feng-yun Chen, & Lin Yangyu, etc. 2014. Based on wavelet transform analysis and monthly load hybrid prediction. Computer simulation, 31 (6): 137–141.
- Liang Danya, hong-wei li, & Wang Ke, etc. 2015. The particle swarm optimization (GPSR - BB compression perception reconstruction algorithm. Journal of air force engineering university: natural science edition, (1): 81–84.
- liu, wen-jie fu. 2011. Short-term power load forecasting model evaluation. Journal of China electric industry: technology edition, (12): 52–55.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|