- Li C C. 1997. On the Estuarine System and Its Automatic Adjustment. Acta Geographica Sinica (in Chinese) 52(4): 353–36.
- Dai Z J, Ren J. & Zhou Z F. 2002. Research advance in definition and classification of estuaries. Journal of Oceanography in Taiwan Strait (in Chinese) 19(2):254–26.
- Chen J Y. & Chen S L. 2002. Impacts of the South to North Water Transfer Project on ecological environment at the Yangtze River. Water Resources Protection (in Chinese) (3):10–13.
- Chen W F, Zhou W Z. & Si Y X. 2003. Crisis of Wet-lands in the Yellow River Delta and its Protection. Journal of Agro-Environment Science (in Chinese) 22(4):499–502.
- Luo H Y, Huang F. & Zhang Y Z. 2003. Space-time change of marsh wetland in Liaohe delta area and its ecological effect. Journal of Northeast Normal University (Natural Science Edition) (in Chinese) 35(2):100–105.
- Gu D Q, Zhao X T. & Xia D X. 2003. A systemic analysis of the environmental pressure factors to the degradation of coastal wetlands in China. Acta Oceanologica Sinica (in Chinese) 25(1): 78–85.
- Chen J Y. & Chen S L. 2002. Estuarine and Coastal Environment Changes and Resource Sustainable Utilization. Marine Geology & Quaternary Geology (in Chinese) 22(2): 1–7.
- Wang H, Chen P M. & Jia X P, et al. 2008. Advance in the research on water exchange in the sea area. South China Fisheries Science (in Chinese) 4(2):75–80.
- Qiao G Y, Hua F. & Fan B, et al. 2008. Tidal Water Capacity Computed From ADCP Measurement at Bay Mouth. Advances in Marine Science (in Chinese) 26(3):285–291.
- Chen H X, Hua F. & Liu N, et al. 2009. Comparison Among Different Methods for Tidal Prism Calculation – Neap Tide of Jiaozhou Bay in Autumn 2006 as an Ex-pounded Example. Advances in Marine Science (in Chinese) 27(1):11–15.
- Ye H T, Wang Y G & Cao B. 2007. Tidal Prism of Sansha Bay and Its Water Exchange With The Open Sea. Journal of Hohai University (Natural Sciences) (in Chinese) 35(1):96–98.
- Wu L Y, Sun Y X & Wang Z X. 1997. Remote Sensing of The Tidal Influx in Haikou Port. Coastal Engineering (in Chinese) 16(2):1–5.
- Yang S L, Chen Q M. & Zhu J, et al. 2003. Computation of Storage Capacity for Tidal Water of Semiclosed Bays Where The Inter-Tidal Zone Is Partly Embanked – Taking Jiaozhou Bay As An Example. Marine Sciences (in Chinese) 27(8):43–47.
- Xu F J, Zhu S K & Wang H. 2004. Analysis of Hydrodynamic Environment of Lingdingyang Bay and Improvement Strategy. Pearl River (in Chinese) (1):11–14.
- Chen S S, Li X. & Zou C Y, et al. 2001. An analysis of the changes and evolvements on the foreshore and deep channels of lingding bay in Pearl River estuary in past twenty years. Marine Science (in Chinese) 25(6):52–54.
- Lin Z H. & Liang S H. 1996. A study on the tidal cur-rents in the waters of the Pearl River mouth. Marine Science Bulletin (in Chinese) 15(2):11–22.
- Yang M L, Lin Q. & Huang H H, et al. 2005. Distribution Feature of COD in the Waters of Pearl River Estuary. Marine Science Bulletin (in Chinese) 24(4):22–26.
- Ke D S, Guan Z B. & Yu H S, et al. 2007. Environmental pollution and study trend in Pearl River Estuary. Marine Environmental Science (in Chinese) 20(5):488–491.
- Liu P R, Wen P & Zhou Z F. The Analysis of Influencing Factor on the Lingdingyang Swale Development at the Pearl River Mouth. Journal of the Graduates Sun YatSen University (Natural Sciences) (in Chinese) 20(1):32–38.
- Xu J L, Li Y X. & Cai F X, et al. 1985. Evolution of shoal and though development of the Lingdingyang Bay at Pearl River Estuary. Beijing: Marine Press (in Chinese).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 October 2015|