- Jing Ding & Yuren Deng. 1988. Stochastic Hydrology. Chengdu: Press of Chengdu University of Science and Technology.
- Biao Jin, Beiping Wu & Yanfang Li. 2009. Application of curve fitting and auto-regression model in under-ground deformation monitoring. Mine Mapping 25 (1): 35–37, 44.
- Liuzhu Zhang, Guangbai Cui & Changjian Liu. 2005. Discussion of the least square regression related to hydrology. Hydrology 25 (4): 1–5.
- Qingguo Li & Shouyu Chen. 2005. Regression prediction method of support vector machine based on fuzzy pattern recognition. Advances in Water Science 16 (5): 741–746.
- Jun Huang, Pute Wu & Xining Zhao. 2011. Soil infiltration research based on neural network and grey correlation analysis. Soil Journal 48 (6): 1282–1286.
- Wang, Z.K., Wu, P.T. & Zhao, X.N., et al. 2013. GANN models for reference evapotranspiration estimation developed with weather data from different climatic regions. Theoretical and Applied Climatology 116(3-4): 481–489. [CrossRef]
- Tiesong Hu, Peng Yuan & Jing Ding. 1995. Application of artificial neural networks in hydrology and water resources. Advances in Water Science 6 (1): 76–82.
- Guodong Liu & Jing Ding. 1999. Discussion of several problems of BP network used for hydrologic prediction. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering (1): 66–71.
- Cunjun Li, Hongxia Deng, Bing Zhu, Wensheng Wang. 2007. Adaptability analysis of daily runoff series data for BP neural network prediction. Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science) 39 (2): 25–29.
- Baoming Jin. 2010. Application of BP neural network in flow prediction in Shili Temple of Minjiang. Hydropower Energy Science 28 (9): 12–14.
- Dongwen Cui. 2013. Application of multi-hidden layer BP neural network model in runoff prediction. Hydrology 33 (1): 68–73.
- Deng, J.L. 1982. Control problems of grey systems. Systems & Control Letters 1(5): 288–294. [CrossRef]
- Yi Liu & Ping Zhang. 1992. Discussion of grey topological prediction method and its application in hydrologic prediction. Yangtze River 23 (1): 19–27.
- Wenming Wang, Wenke Wang & Dong Du. 2007. Application of Grey Prediction Model GM (1.1) in Hydrologic Prediction – taking Manas River as an example. Groundwater 29 (2): 10–12.
- Nash, J.E. & Sutcliffe, G.J. 1970. River flow prediction through conceptual models, I. A discussion of principles. Journal of Hydrology 10: 282–290. [CrossRef]
- Xueyan Wang. 2011. Analysis of variation of hydrologic features at Boluo Hydrologic Station in the Dongjiang River. Guangdong Water Resources and Hydropower (1): 61–64.
- Ju, Q., Yu, Z. & Hao, Z., et al. 2009. Division-based rainfall-runoff simulations with BP neural networks and Xinanjiang model. Neurocomputing 72(13): 2873–2883. [CrossRef]
- Abdi, H., Valentin, D. & Edelman, B., et al. 1996. A Widrow–Hoff Learning Rule for a Generalization of the Linear Auto-associator. Journal of Mathematical Psychology 40(2): 175–182. [CrossRef]
- El-Din, A.G. & Smith, D.W. 2002. A neural network model to predict the wastewater inflow incorporating rainfall events. Water Research 36(5): 1115–1126. [CrossRef]
- Yesilnacar, M.I., Sahinkaya, E. & Naz, M., et al. 2007. Neural network prediction of nitrate in groundwater of Harran Plain, Turkey. Environmental Geology 56(1): 19–25. [CrossRef]
- Raman, H. & Sunilkumar, N. 1995. Multivariate modeling of water resources time series using artificial neural networks. Hydrologic Sciences Journal 40(2): 145–163. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|