- M. Setareh. Vibration serviceability of a buidling floor structure: Dynamic Testing and Computer Modeling, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 24 (6), 497–507 (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. Brownjohn and A. Pavic. Vibration control of ultra-sensitive facilities, ICE Proceedings: Structures and Buildings, 159, SB5, 295–306 (2006). [CrossRef]
- BS6841:1987. Guide to Measurement and Evaluation of Human Exposure to Whole-Body Mechanical Vibration and Repeated Shock, British Standard.
- BS6472-1: 2008. Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings, Vibration sources other than blasting, British Standard.
- ISO 10137:2007. (2012). ISO 10137:2007 Bases for design of structures - Serviceability of buildings and walkways against vibrations - reviewed in 2012 (2nd ed.).International Standards Organisation.
- S.J. Hicks and A.L. Smith. Design of floor structures against human-induced vibrations. Steel Construction, 4(2), 114–120 (2011). [CrossRef]
- I.M. Díaz and P. Reynolds. Acceleration feedback control of human-induced floor vibrations. Engineering Structures, 32(1), 163–173 (2010). [CrossRef]
- L.M. Hanagan and MurrayT.M.. (1998).Experimental Implementation of Active Control to Reduce Annoying Floor Vibrations. AISC Engineering Journal, 35(4), 123–127 (1998).
- D. Nyawako, P. Reynolds and M.J. Hudson. Findings with AVC design for mitigation of human induced vibrations in office floors. In IMAC XXXI. Orange County, CA, USA: Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) (2013).
- I.M. Diaz, E. Pereira, M.J. Hudson and P. Reynolds. Enhancing active vibration control of pedestrian structures using inertial actuators with local feedback control, Engineering Structures, 41, 157–166 (2012). [CrossRef]
- G.W. Housner, L.A. Bergman, T.K. Caughey, A.G. Chassiakos, R.O. Claus, S.F. Masri, R.E. Skelton, T.T. Soong, B.F. Spencer and J.T.P Yao. (1997) Structural Control: Past, Present, and Future, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 123(9), 897–971 (1997). [CrossRef]
- L.A. Zadeh. Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control, 8, 338–353 (1965). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.L. Teng, C.P. Peng and C. Chuang. A study on the application of fuzzy theory to structural active control, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 189, 439–448 (2000). [CrossRef]
- G.L.F. Mendonca, S.A. Silva, R.L. Pimentel, C.R. Souto. Automatic directing system for controlling the vibration of frame structures in any horizontal direction using a hybrid mass damper, Journal of Engineering Mechanics (ASCE) 138(8), 915–922. [CrossRef]
- E. Tachibana, Y. Inoue, and B.G. Creamer. Fuzzy theory for the active control of the dynamic response in buildings, Microcomputers in Civil Engineering, 7(3), 179–189 (1992). [CrossRef]
- ISO 2631 (1997) Mechanical vibration and shock evaluation of human exposure to whole body vibration.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration isolation and mitigation|
|Published online||19 October 2015|