- E. Simiu and H.R Scanlan, Wind Effects on Structures (John Wiley & Sons), New York, 1996).
- S. O. Hansen and C. Dyrbye, Wind loads on structures, (Chichester, 1996).
- M. Belloli, F. Fossati, S. Giappino, S. Muggiasca and M. Villani, ‘On the aerodynamic and aeroelastic response of a bridge tower’ J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 99 (2011) 729–733 [CrossRef]
- J. P. Den Hartog, Mechanical vibrations, (Dover, 1985)
- J. M. W. Brownjohn, E. P. Carden, C. R. Goddard and G. Oudin, ‘Real-time performance monitoring of tuned mass damper system for a 183m reinforced concrete chimney’, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 98 (2010): 169–179. [CrossRef]
- T Argentini, L. Rosa and A. Zasso, ‘Experimental evaluation of Hovenring bridge stay-cable vibration’, WIT Transactions on Modelling and Simulation, 2013, 427–437. [CrossRef]
- T Argentini, M. Belloli, L. Rosa, E. Sabbioni and A. Zasso ‘Modal identification of stays and deck of a cable-stayed bridge, Proceedings of the International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, ISMA 2012, Leuven, Belgium, pp. 1031–1043.
- T. Argentini et al., ‘Modal identification of a cable-stayed bridge by means of truck induced vibrations’, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, Jacksonville, Florida, pp. 165–172.
- N. Martins, E. Caetano, S. Diord, F. Magalhães and A. Cunha, ‘Dynamic monitoring of a stadium suspension roof: Wind and temperature influence on modal parameters and structural response’, Engineering Structures 59 (2014), 80–94 [CrossRef]
- F. Magalhães, A. Cunha, and E. Caetano,‘Vibration based structural health monitoring of an arch bridge: From automated OMA to damage detection’, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 28 (2012), 212–228 [CrossRef]
- W. Hu, E. Caetano and A. Cunha, ‘Structural health monitoring of a stress-ribbon footbridge’, Engineering Structures 57 (2013), 578–593 [CrossRef]
- I. Bayati, M. Belloli, L. Rosa and A. Zasso ‘Full scale monitoring of the twin chimneys of the Rovinari power plant, Proceeding of EVACES, 19–21 October, 2015, Dübendorf, Switzerland.
- J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, ‘Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures’ (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1966).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 October 2015|