- Vapnik V. 1995. The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY. [CrossRef]
- Vapnik V. 1998. Statistical Learning Theory, Wiley, New York.
- Bo, C.M., Zhang, C. & Zhang, G.M., et al. 2009. Integrated fault diagnosis methods of complex chemical processes based on ICA-SVM, Journal of Chemical Engineering, 60(9): 2259–2264.
- Liao, X.Z., Wan, Z. & Xiong, X. 2013. Fault diagnosis methods of rolling bearing based on ELMD and LS-SVM, Journal of Chemical Engineering, 64(12): 4667–4673.
- Gu, B., Han, H. & Hong, Y.C., et al. 2011. Concurrent inspection and diagnosis of multiple faults of the refrigerating system based on SVM, Journal of Chemical Engineering, 62(S2): 112–119.
- Chamasemani F F. & Singh Y P. 2011. Multi-class Support Vector Machine (SVM) Classifiers – An Application in Hypothyroid Detection and Classification. Sixth International Conference on BIC-TA, 351–356.
- Chowdhury S. Sing J K. Basu D K. & Nasipuri M. 2012. Weighted Multi-Class Support Vector Machine for Robust Face Recognition. International Conference on CODIS, 326–329.
- Rao R V. & Patel V, 2011. Thermodynamic optimization of plate-fin heat exchanger using teaching-learning-based optimization (TLBO) algorithm. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2: 91–96.
- Rao R V, Savsani V J. & Vakharia D P. 2011. Teaching-learning-based optimization: A novel method for constrained mechanical design optimization problems. Computer-Aided Design, 43(3): 303–315. [CrossRef]
- Rao R V. & Patel V. 2012. An elitist teaching-learning-based optimization algorithm for solving complex constrained optimization problem. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 3(4): 535–560. [CrossRef]
- SatapathyS C, Naik A. & Parvathi K. 2013. Weighted Teaching-Learning-Based Optimization for Global Function Optimization. Applied Mathematics, 4: 429–439. [CrossRef]
- Chen, G.M., Jia, J.Y. & Han, Q. 2006. Study on the Strategy of Decreasing Inertia Weight in Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm, Journal of Xi’an Jiao Tong University, 40(1): 53–61.
- Chen, C., et al. 2009. Power quality disturbances classification based on multi-class classification SVM, International Conference on Power Electronics and Intelligent Transportation System (PEITS), pp: 290–294.
- Chang, C.C. & Lin, C.J. 2001. Training v-Support Vector Classifiers: Theory and Algorithms, Neural Computation, 13: 2119–2147. [CrossRef]
- Chen, P.H. & Lin, C.J. 2003. A Tutorial on v-Support Vector Machines.
- Cristianini N. & Shawe Taylor J. 2000. An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and other Kernel-based Learning Methods. Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef]
- Verron S, Tiplica T. & Kobi A. 2006. Fault diagnosis with bayesian networks: Application to the Tennessee Eastman process, Industrial Technology, 2006. ICIT 2006. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 98–103.
- Isermann R. 2005. Model-based fault-detection and diagnoses-status and applications, Annual Reviews in Control, 29(1): 71–85. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|