- Deng B., Jiang G.B., Chen L.P. & Xu A.W. 2007. Ethyl Phenylacetate Generated through High-pressure Microwave Radiation Catalyzed Synthesis. Fine and Specialty Chemicals, pp: 21–23.
- Wu W. 2012. Study on the Ethyl Phenylacetate Synthesized by Decarboxylation Coupling and the Reaction Methodology of Its Derivatives. Hefei University of Technology.
- You H.Q. 2006. The Ethyl Phenylacetate Synthesized by the Phosphotungstic Heteropoly Acid Catalyzation Supported on Activated Carbon. Journal of Sanming University: 174–76.
- Hua D, Xu P. 2011. Recent Advances in Biotechnological PProduction of 2-phenylethanol. Biotechnol Adv; 29: 654–60. [CrossRef]
- Wang X.D., Li F.L., Xu S.X., Ban S.D., Wang R.C., Shen X.C., Wu X.Y. & Qiu S.Y. 2014. The Seperation and Identification of A Produced Esterifying Enzyme Bacterial Strain and Its Enzyme Production. Brewing: 42–47.
- Tat L, Comuzzo P, Battistutta F. & Zironi R. 2007. Sweet-like Off-flavor in Aglianico del Vulture Wine: Ethyl Phenylacetate as the Mainly Involved Compound. J Agric Food Chem: 55:5205–12. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y., Fan W.L., Xu Y., Diao Y.Q. & Lu H.Z. 2003. Research of Methods for Determining the Esterifying Enzyme in Strong-flavor Yeast Liquor. Brewing: 18–21.
- Li J.Q. 2011. The High Performance Liquid Chromatography Used for Detecting the Phenylacetic Acid Left in the Fermentation Broth of Penicillin. Heilongjiang Medicine Journal: 179–80.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|