- Liang Shuang, Hu Xuehao, et al. 2011. Current status and development trend on capacity credit of photovoltaic generation. Automation Electric Power Systems, 35(19): 101–107.
- Ding Ming, Wang Weisheng, Wang Xiuli, et al. 2014. A review on the effect of large-scale PV generation on power systems. Proceedings of the CSEE. 34(1): 1–14.
- Yang Nan, Liu Dichen, Sun Wentao, et al. 2013. Research about photovoltaic power’s penetration limit based on the peak load balance constraint. Power System Protection and Control. 41(4): 1–6.
- Wang Haiying, Bai Xiaomin, et al. 2012. Reliability assessment considering the coordination of wind power, solar energy and energy storage. Proceedings of the CSEE, 32(13): 13–20.
- Sun Ruodi, Xie Kaigui. 2012. Reliability evaluation of distribution networks using Monte Carlo method considering correlations between wind speed and load. Power System Protection and Control. 40(18): 12–18.
- Wu Jiekang, et al. 2008. A new strategy for short-term scheduling optimization of cascade hydro plants based on chance-constrained programming. Proceedings of the CSEE. 28(13): 41–46.
- Lei Yazhou, Wang Weisheng, et al. 2002. Wind power penetration limit calculation based on chance considering programming. Proceedings of the CSEE. 22(5): 32–35.
- Liu Yangsheng, Zhou Renjun, Li Xinglang, et al. 2013. Insideplant optimal operation of carbon capture unit under carbon emission right trade. Power System Technology, 37(2): 295–300.
- Su Peng, Liu Tianqi, Li Xingyuan. 2010. Determination of optimal spinning reserve of power grid containing wind. Power System Technology. 34(12): 158–162.
- R.T. Rockafellara & J.O. Royset. 2010. On buffered failure probability in design and optimization of structures. Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 95(2010): 499–510. [CrossRef]
- Li Canbing, Lü Su, Cao Yijia, et al. 2012. A new method for day-ahead unit commitment based on energy-saving generation dispatching. Proceedings of the CSEE. 32(16): 70–76.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|