- Zhao Handong, Jin Li, Zhai Yulan, et al. 2007. Analysis on the influencing factors of the lethality about premade fragments. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 27(2): 150–151.
- Ma Yongzhong, Li Qixiang, et al. 2005. A calculation on casualty area of HE and analysis on influential factors. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 25(2): 346–348.
- Wang Lin, Gong Xiaoze, Li Zhong. 2012. The study on the effect of typical fragment mass on projectile power and the control methods. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 32 (3).
- Ambrosini D, Luccioni B. 2006. Craters produced by explosions on the soil surface. Journal of Application Mechanics, 36: 890–900. [CrossRef]
- Ambrosini D, Luccioni B, et al. 2004. Influence of soil properties on craters produced by explosions on the soil surface. Mecanica Computacional, pp: 571–590.
- Wang J. 2001. Simulation of landmine explosion using LS-DYNA3D Software: Benchmark Work of simulation of explosion in soil and air. DSTO-TR-1168. [s.l.]: Weapons Systems Division, Aeronautical and Maritime Research laboratory.
- Fiserova D. 2006. Numerical Analysis of Buried Mine Explosions with Emphasis on Effect of Soil Properties on Loading. Cranfield: Cranfield University.
- Yang Xiumin, 2010. Numerical Simulation for Explosion and Phenomena. Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China press.
- Sui Shuyuan, Wang Shushan, et al. 2009. Terminal Effects. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|