- Department of Defense. Memorandum of Agreement on Multi-Service Operational Test and Evaluation and Operational Suitability Terminology and Definitions. 2007. 10.
- Department of the Army. Test and Evaluation Policy, Army Regulation 73–1. 2006.8.1.
- Department of the Army. Test and Evaluation Master Plan Procedures and Guidelines, Army Regulation 73–2.1996.10.11.
- Department of the Navy. Operational Test Director’s Manual, COMOPTEVFORINST 3980.2C.2014.4.14.
- United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity, Operational Test and Evaluation Manual (The Third Edition). 2013.2.22.
- United States Marine Corps. Integrated Test and Evaluation Manual. 2010.5.6.
- United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity, MCOTEA Journal. 2010.3.
- United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity, MCOTEA Guidebook for Capabilities-Based Testing. 2005.10.
- Department of the Air Force. Air Force T&E Management Guide, Version 1.0 [R]. 2004.12.
- Department of the Air Force. AFOTEC OT&E Guide. (The Sixth Edition). 2009.2.12.
- Department of the Air Force. Operational Test Processes and Procedures, Air Force Instruction 99–101[R]. 2012.10.11.
- Department of the Air Force. Capabilities-Based Test and Evaluation, Air Force Instruction 99–103. 2013.10.16.
- Patrick Thomas Biltgen. 2007. A Methodology for Capability-Based Technology Evaluation for Systems of Systems. School of Aerospace Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology, 5.
- Joseph V. Iacobucci. 2012. A Framework for Capability-Based Analysis of Systems-of-Systems Architectures. School of Aerospace Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology, 5.
- Joint Publication (JP) 1-02, Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms. April 12, 2001, as amended September 2010: 351.
- Col Michael W. Kometer. 2011. Operational testing: From basics to system-of-systems capabilities. ITEA Journal, 32: 39–51.
- Brett Bush, Jennifer Kensler, Francisco Ortiz, etc. Guide to developing an effective STAT test strategies [OL]. Wright-Patterson AFB: STAT T & E Center of Excellence. 24 March 2014 [December 2014] http://www.AFIT.edu/STAT.
- Anderson-Cook, Christine. 2007. When should you consider a split-plot design? Quality Progress, (10): 57–59.
- Box, G.E.P., Hunter, J.S., and Hunter, W.G. 2005. Statistics for Experimenters: Design, Innovation and Discovery (2nd ed.), Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
- Freeman, L.J., Ryan, A.G., Kensler, J.L.K., Dickinson, R.M., and Vining, G.G. 2013. A tutorial on the planning of experiments, Quality Engineering, 25: 315–332. [CrossRef]
- Hamada, Michael. 2002. The advantages of continuous measurements over Pass/Fail data, Quality Engineering, 15(2). [CrossRef]
- Harman, Michael. 2014. Understanding Requirements for Effective Test Planning, Best Practice, www.AFIT.edu/STAT, January
- Montgomery, D.C. 2009. Design and Analysis of Experiments (7th edition), Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST/SEMATECH e-Handbook of Statistical Methods, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/, April 2012.
- Ortiz, Francisco. 2014. Dealing with Categorical Data Types in a Designed Experiment Part I: Why You Should Avoiding Using Categorical Data Types, Best Practice, www.AFIT.edu/STAT, Report 06-2014.
- Daniel Simon. 2007. A Perspective for hypersonic vehicle flight instrumentation. Proceedings of 30th Aerospace Measurement Technology and Ground Testing Conference, Portland, Oregon.
- Babilon J. Hypersonics Emphasis Area of Test and Evaluation/Science & Technology. Arnold Engineering Development Center, TN 37389, 2009.
- Dolvin W. 2009. Hypersonic flight test technology development and flight certification strategy. Proceedings of 16th International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technologies Conference, Nashville, TN.
- National Research Council. Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase I Report. National Academy of Sciences, 2002.
- National Research Council. Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase II Report. National Academy of Science, 2002.
- Johnson, Collie; Cavoli, Christina; Claxton, John D. 2005. Test and Evaluation Management Guide. Defense Acquisition University. FT3 BELVOIR VA,
- Lockhartr, Fergusonc. 2008. Joint mission environment test capability (JMETC). ITEA Journal, 29(2): 160–166.
- DoD Architecture Framework Working Group. DoD architecture framework version 1.0.U.S.: Department of Defense, 2003.
- Soban D S, Vavris D N. 2000. Formulation of a Methodology for the Probabilistic Assessment of System Effectiveness. Published by the Defense Technical Information Center.
- Sterman. 2000. Business Dynamics: Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World. Irwin McGraw-Hill, Boston, MA,
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|