- McNaughton S. J. 1977. Diversity and stability of ecological communities: a comment on the role of empiricism in ecology. American Naturalist, 515–525. [CrossRef]
- Tilman D. et al. 1998. Diversity ‐ Stability Relationships: Statistical Inevitability or Ecological Consequence? The American Naturalist, 151 (3): 277–282. [CrossRef]
- Gross K. et al. 2014. Species Richness and the Temporal Stability of Biomass Production: A New Analysis of Recent Biodiversity Experiments. The American Naturalist, 183(1): 1–12. [CrossRef]
- Rao, N. S. S. 1995. Soil microorganisms and plant growth (No. Ed. 3). Science Publishers, Inc.
- Singh J. S. et al. 2011. Efficient soil microorganisms: a new dimension for sustainable agriculture and environmental development. Agriculture, ecosystems & environment, 140(3): 339–353. [CrossRef]
- Lau J. A. & Lennon J. T. 2012. Rapid responses of soil microorganisms improve plant fitness in novel environments. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 109(35): 14058–14062. [CrossRef]
- Campbell C. D. et al. 1997. Use of rhizosphere carbon sources in sole carbon source tests to discriminate soil microbial communities. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 30(1): 33–41. [CrossRef]
- Van Elsas J. D. et al. 2012. Microbial diversity determines the invasion of soil by a bacterial pathogen. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 109(4): 1159–1164. [CrossRef]
- Rastogi G. & Sani R K. 2011. Molecular techniques to assess microbial community structure, function, and dynamics in the environment, Microbes and Microbial Technology. Springer New York, 29–57. [CrossRef]
- Smit E. et al. 2001. Diversity and seasonal fluctuations of the dominant members of the bacterial soil community in a wheat field as determined by cultivation and molecular methods. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 67(5): 2284–2291. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Widmer F. et al. 2001. Assessing soil biological characteristics: a comparison of bulk soil community DNA-, PLFA-, and Biolog™-analyses. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 33(7): 1029–1036. [CrossRef]
- Liu B. et al. 2015. Effects of chlortetracycline on soil microbial communities: Comparisons of enzyme activities to the functional diversity via Biolog EcoPlates™, European Journal of Soil Biology, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejsobi.2015.01.002
- Zhang H. et al. 2013. Changes in soil microbial functional diversity under different vegetation restoration patterns for Hulunbeier Sandy Land. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 33(1): 38–44. [CrossRef]
- Nautiyal C. S. 2010. Chauhan P S, Bhatia C R. Changes in soil physicochemical properties and microbial functional diversity due to 14 years of conversion of grassland to organic agriculture in semi-arid agro ecosystem. Soil and Tillage Research, 109(2): 55–60. [CrossRef]
- Guanghua W. et al. 2008. Effects of fertilization on bacterial community structure and function in a black soil of Dehui region estimated by Biolog and PCR-DGGE methods. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 28(1): 220–226. [CrossRef]
- Deng J. et al. 2014. Stability, genotypic and phenotypic diversity of Shewanella baltica in the redox transition zone of the Baltic Sea. Environmental microbiology, 16(6): 1854–1866. [CrossRef]
- Zhang T. Y. et al. 2014 Screening heterotrophic microalgal strains by using the Biolog method for biofuel production from organic wastewater. J. Algal Research, 6: 175–179. [CrossRef]
- Ling Q. et al. 2012. Analysis of Carbon Metabolism Diversity Characters of Air Microbes in Huangshan Scenic Spot Using Biolog-Eco Method. Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 1: 008.
- Schutter M. & Dick R. 2001. Shifts in substrate utilization potential and structure of soil microbial communities in response to carbon substrates. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 33(11): 1481–1491. [CrossRef]
- Bååth E. et al. 1998. Effect of metal-rich sludge amendments on the soil microbial community. Applied and environmental Microbiology, 64(1): 238–245.
- Cai Y. F. et al. 2010. Soil bacterial functional diversity is associated with the decline of Eucalyptus gomphocephala. Forest Ecology and Management, 260(6): 1047–1057. [CrossRef]
- Jia X. et al. 2013. Effects of Biolog Ecoplates Incubation Time on Analysis Results in Microbial Ecology Researches. Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 01:10–19.
- Weber K. P. et al. 2007. Data transformations in the analysis of community-level substrate utilization data from microplates. Journal of microbiological methods, 69(3): 461–469. [CrossRef]
- Smalla K. et al. 1998. Analysis of BIOLOG GN substrate utilization patterns by microbial communities. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 64(4): 1220–1225.
- Haack S. K. et al. 1995. Analysis of factors affecting the accuracy, reproducibility, and interpretation of microbial community carbon source utilization patterns, J. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 61(4): 1458–1468.
- Yang Y. et al. 2009. Influences of Bacillus on metabolic functions of microbial communities in fishponds. Journal of Microbiology, 3: 003.
- Zhang Y. Y. et al. 2009. An amendment on information extraction of Biolog EcoPlateTM. Microbiology, 36(7): 1083–1091.
- Tian Y. N. & Wang H. Q. 2011. Application of Biolog to study of environmental microbial function diversity. Environmental Science Technology, 34(3): 50–57.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|