- Farsangi P, Hara A. Consolidated. 1993. Rockfill design and quality control at Kidd Greek Mine. CIM Bulletin, 973: 68–74.
- Sondergeld CH. & Estey LH. 1981. Acoustic emission study of micro-fracturing during the cyclic loading of Westerly granite. Geophy. Res., 86: 2915–2924. [CrossRef]
- Ohtsu M. 1991. Simplified moment tensor analysis and unified decomposition of acoustic emission source application to in situ hydro fracturing test. Journal of Geophysical Research, 96(4): 6211–6221. [CrossRef]
- Mihashi H, Nomura N. & Niiseki S. 1991. Influence of aggregate size on fracture process zone of concrete detected with three dimensional acoustic emission technique. Cement and Concrete Research, 21(5): 737–744. [CrossRef]
- Ji Hongguang, Zhang Tiansen. & Cai Meifeng, et al. 2000. Experimental study on concrete damage by dynamic measurement of acoustic emission. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 19(2): 165–168.
- Lin Feng, Li Shulin. & Xue Yunliang. 2010. Relationship between acoustic emission parameter and mechanics parameters damage degree of concrete material. Journal of Xiamen University (Natural Science), 49(4): 526–530.
- Wang Xiaojun, Feng Xiao. & Zhao Kang. 2011. Numerical simulation on acoustic emission of roof fill failure of mining drift with different cross-section. Mining R&D, 31(1): 9–15.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|