- Ren, Z.Q. 2008. The reliability enhancement test technology of LSINS, Electronic Product Reliability and Environmental Testing, (1)
- Rekunov D A, Chirkov V A, Uspekhov N V. 2011. Small three-axis laser gyroscope M-40, Gyroscopy and Navigation, 2(4): 222–228. [CrossRef]
- KuznetsovA G, Portnov B I, Izmailov E A. 2014. Two classes of aircraft strapdown inertial navigation systems on laser gyros: Development and test results. Gyroscopy and Navigation, 5(4): 187–194. [CrossRef]
- Liu, Y.Z., Wang, J.L., Xue, X.Q. & Tao, B.L. 2013. Techniques to facilitate laser gyroscope ionization, Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, (5): 656–659
- Ma, J., Yuan, D.D., Chao, D.H. & Chen, S.Y. 2010. Accelerated storage life assessment of fiber-optic gyroscope based on Brownian motion with drift, Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, (6)
- QJ 3250—2005. Guideline of Non-operating Reliability Design and Evaluation for Space Products [S], 2005.
- Qi, L. & Pan, T. 2014. A comprehensive review of accelerated life test, Science and Technology of China, (20): 90–91
- Zhang, F. 2006. A Study on the Accelerated Life Test of Gyroscope, Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
- Mao, S.S. & Wang, L.L. 1997. Accelerated Life Test, Beijing Science Press
- Nelson W B. 1980. Accelerated life testing: step-stress models and data analysis, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 29(2): 103–108. [CrossRef]
- Cheng, J.X. & Ming, J. 2004. Analysis of grouped and censored data from stepstress life test, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 53(1): 22–28. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|