- Cui, L. H. 2011. Design of a high precision bandgap voltage reference. International Conference on Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology, pp: 2187–2190.
- Raman, M.S., Kifle T., Bhattacharya E. and Bhat, K.N. 2006. Physical model for the resistivity and temperature coefficient of resistivity in heavily doped polysilicon. IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, 53(8): 1885–1892. [CrossRef]
- Uang C-M, Chuang H-M, Tsai S-F, Thei K-B, Lai P-H, Fu S-I, Tsai Y-Y and Liu W-C. 2004. Temperature-dependent characteristics of diffused and polysilicon resistor for ULSI application. The Fourth International Workshop on Junction Technology, pp: 293–296.
- Virkus, R., Weiser, D., Green, K., Richardson, D. and Westphal, G. 2001. Modeling of non-linear polysilicon resistors for analog circuit design. International Conference on Microelectronic Test Structures, pp: 89–91.
- Ko, S.Y., Kim, J.S., Lim, G.H., and Kim, S.K. 2006. A new poly silicon resistor model considering geometry dependent voltage characteristics for the deep sub-micron process. International Conference on Micro-electronic Test Structures, pp: 27–30.
- Ren, Z., Li, X., Hu, S.J., Chen, S.M, Zhao, Y.H. and Shi, Y.L. 2012. A correlation-considered variation-aware interconnect parasitic profile extraction method. IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, 59(9): 2321–2326. [CrossRef]
- Stine, B.E., Boning, D.S., Chung, J.E., Camilletti, L., Kruppa, F., Equi, E.R, Loh, W., Prasad, S., Muthukrishnan, M., Towery D., Berman M. and Kapoor A. 1998. The physical and electrical effects of metal-fill patterning practices for oxide chemical-mechanical polishing processes. IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, 45(3): 665–679. [CrossRef]
- Yeh, C.T., Chen, C.F., Hung Y.T., Su C.T., Yang T., Chen K.C. and Lu C.Y. 2011. A novel tow-step poly CMP to improve dishing and erosion effect on self-aligned floating gate process. International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing and e-Manufacturing and Design Collaboration Symposium, pp: 1–10.
- Zhou, Y., Li, Z., Tian, Y.X., Shi, W.P. and Liu. F. 2007. A new methodology for interconnect parasitics extraction considering photo-lithography effects. Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference, pp: 450–455.
- Sun, L-J, Cheng, J, Ren, Z. , Shang G-B, Hu, S-J, Chen, S-M, Zhao, Y-H and Shi, Y-L. 2014. Extraction of geometry-related interconnect variation based on parasitic capacitance data. IEEE Electron Device Letters, 35(10): 980–982. [CrossRef]
- Holland, A.S., Reeves, G.K., Bhaskaran, M. and Sriram S. 2009. Analytical and finite-element modeling of a cross kelvin resistor test structure for low specific contact resistivity. IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, 56(10): 2250–2254. [CrossRef]
- Chang Y-W, Chang H-W, Hsieh C-H, Lai H-C, Lu T-C, Ting W.C., Ku, J. and Lu C-Y. 2004. A novel simple CBCM method free from charge injection-induced errors. IEEE Electron Device Letters, (25) 5: 262–264. [CrossRef]
- Synopsys Inc. 2013. Raphael Interconnect Analysis Program Reference Manual, Version H-2013.03.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|