- IPCC. 2005. Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Chen, Q.X., Kang, C.S. & Xia, Q., et al. 2009. An analysis on key factors of the low carbonization of the power industry and the influence on power source planning, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33(15): 18–23.
- Dong, X.T., Yan, Z. & Feng, D.H., et al. 2012. Economic dispatching of the power system involving wind power output penalty cost, Power System Technology, (8): 76–80.
- Zhou, W., Peng, Y. & Sun, H. 2009. Economic dispatching of the power system with wind power plant, Proceedings of the CSEE, 29(25): 13–18.
- Zhang, X.H. & Dong, X.H. 2013. A study on the dynamic economic dispatching of the multi-objective low-carbon electric power system with wind power plant, Power System Technology, pp: 25–31. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, X.H., Yan, K.K., Lu, Z.G. & Zhong, J.Q. 2014. Low-carbon economic dispatching of the electric power system based on scenario probability, Power System Technology, 78(7): 1836–1841.
- Kang, C.Q., Ji, Z. & Chen, Q.X. 2012. A review and the outlook of flexible operational methods of carbon capture power plant, Automation of Electric Power Systems, (3): 1–9.
- Chen, Q.X., Kang, C.Q., & Xia, Q. 2010. A study on the operational mechanism and peak-regulation efficiency of carbon capture power plant, Proceedings of the CSEE, 30(7): 22–28.
- Gao, Y.J., Li, R.H., Liang, H.F. & Zhang, J.C. 2014. The optimization dispatching of electric power system involving carbon capture power plant and electrical changing station in the carbon market environment, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(17): 150–156.
- IPCC. 2005. Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp: 2–4.
- Wang, X. & Yuan, F. 2010. Emission rights distribution and price management in carbon emissions permit trading, Financial Development Review, (11): 48–57.
- Jin, X.L. 2006. A Study on the Multi-objective Optimization Algorithm Based on PSO and its Application, Hangzhou: Zhejiang University.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|