- Ziyan Zhao & Hao Hu. 2011. A calculation method based on intelligent business section of the distribution of electricity communication network traffic. Power System Technology, (11).
- Akyol B A., Kirkham H & Clements S L. 2010. A survey of wireless communication for the electric power system.
- Clark A. & Pavlovski C J.2010. Wireless networks for the smart energy grid: application aware networks.
- Jinping Cao, Jianming Liu. & Xiangzhen Li.2013. Technology Solutions of Wireless Network for Smart Distribution Networks. Automation of Electric Power Systems. (37)
- J. S. Vardakas, M. K. Sidiropoulos, & M. D. Logothetis. 2008. Performance behavior of IEEE 802.11 distributed coordination function. IET Circuits, Devices & Systems.
- Jiaxing Wang.2014. Application of Wireless LAN. Electronics and Software Engineering, (22).
- Yuan Zhou, Zezhou Luo & Hongcheng Zhuang. 2013. sensor-assisted coverage self-optimization for wireless local area network. Proceedings of 2013 22nd Wireless and Optical Communication Conference.
- Yuntao Fan, Hewu Li & Wenqi Sun.2014. Modeling AP’s Substitutability in Dense-deployed WLANs. Proceedings of 2014 IEEE International Conference on Progress in Informatics and Computing.
- Yuhong Zhu & Changqing Xu.2008. Model of distribution system indoor based on wireless LAN. Computer Engineering. (07).
- Qunsong Huo 2010. Research about WLAN Networking and Data Forwarding Mode. Peking Posts and Telecommunications University.
- Linjia Yin 2010. Analysis and research about WLAN wireless local area network performance in noisy environment. Peking Posts and Telecommunications University.
- Lei Li, Baoxian Zhang, Heqing Huang & Haitao Liu.2010. Research on wireless sensor network path coverage. Electronics & Information Technology. (10)
- Zhenhua Bi.2013. Video surveillance systems based on wireless bridge technology and its applications. Chinese Academy of Sciences University.
- Qiang Xu. 2013. Design and Implementation of video surveillance system audio and video synchronization technology. Hangzhou Electronic Science and Technology University.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|