- Athena Roumboutsos, Seraphim Kapros, Thierry Vanelslander. 2014. Green city logistics: Systems of Innovation to assess the potential of E-vehicles. Research in Transportation Business & Management: 1–10.
- Diabat, A. & Simichi-Levi, D. 2010. A carbon-capped supply chain network problem. In: IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management: 523–527.
- Figliozzi, M.A. 2010.The impacts of congestion on commercial vehicle tour characteristics and costs. Transportation Research Part E, 46(4): 496–506. [CrossRef]
- Guy Walker, Alastair Manson.2014.Telematics, urban freight logistics and low carbon road networks. Journal of Transport Geography, 37: 74–81. [CrossRef]
- Huijie Gao. & Jianhua Yang. 2015. Research on Model of City Logistics Network and Effects of Different Carbon Policies. POMS 26th Annual Conference, May 8 - 11, 2015. Washington DC, USA.
- Jianhua Yang, Jidong Guo. & Shugang Ma. 2013. Low-carbon city logistics distribution network design with resource deployment. Journal of Cleaner Production: 1–6.
- K. M. R. Hoen T. Tan J. C. Fransoo G. J. van Houtum. 2014. Effect of carbon emission regulations on transport mode selection under stochastic demand. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, 26: 170–195. [CrossRef]
- Mingzhou Jin, Nelson A. 2013. Granda-Marulanda, Ian Down. The impact of carbon policies on supply chain design and logistics of a major retailer. Journal of Cleaner Production: 1–9.
- Saif Benjaafar, Yanzhi Li. & Mark Daskin. 2013. Carbon Footprint and the Management of Supply Chains: Insightsfrom Simple Models. Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions, 10 (1): 99–116.
- Schoemaker, Allen, Huschebek & Monigl. 2006. Quantification of urban freight transport effects I.BESTUFS Consortium. (2006. (www.bestufs.net).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|