- R.S. Sandhu, E. J. Coyne, H. L. Feinstein, C. E. Youman. 1996. Role-based access control models. IEEE Computer, 29(20): 38–47. [CrossRef]
- R.S. Sandhu, V. Bhamidipati, E. Coyne, S. Ganta, and C. Youman. 1997. The ARBAC97 model for role-based administration of roles: Preliminary description and outline. Proceedings of the Second ACM Workshop on Role-Based Access Control.
- D.F. Ferraiolo, D. R. Kuhn. 1992. Role based access control. 15th National Computer Security Conference.
- Peiying Shao, Shuling Su. 1999. Security design and implementation based on traditional mandatory access control. Computer Engineering and Applications, (8): 58–60.
- Huaiyu Liu, Weiqing Li. 1999. The technology of access control. Electronic Outlook and Decision-making. 42–46.
- R.K. Thomas, Thomas, R. Sandhu. 1997. Task-based authorization controls (TBAC): a family of models for active and enterprise-oriented authorization management, Proceedings of the IFIP WG 11.3 Workshop on Database Security, Vancouver, Canada.
- S.Oh, S. Park. 2000. Task-role-based access control model for enterprise environment, J Korea Inst Information Security Cryptology, 11 (1): 2.
- Sejong Oh*, Seog Park, 2003. Task-role-based access control model, Information Systems, 28: 533–562. [CrossRef]
- Butler W. Lampson. 1971. Protection. Proc. 5th Princeton Conf. On Information Science and Systems, Princeton, pp: 437.
- Hwang, M.S., Tzeng, W.G., Yang, W.P. 1994. A two-key-lock-pair access control method using prime factorization and time stamp IEICET trans Inf & Syst, E77-D(9): 1042–1046.
- Hwang, M.S., Tzeng, W.G. & Yang, W.P. 1996 An access control scheme based on Chinese Remainder Theorem and time stamp concept. Computers & Security, 15(1): 73–81. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|