- B. Dawoud, M. Imroz Sohel, A. Freni, S. Vasta, G. Restuccia, On the effective thermal conductivity of wetted zeolite under the working conditions of an adsorption chiller, Applied Thermal Engineering. 31 (2011) 2241–2246. [CrossRef]
- A. Abdou, I. Budaiwi, The variation of thermal conductivity of fibrous insulation materials under different levels of moisture content, Construction and Building Materials. 43 (2013) 533–544. [CrossRef]
- J. MacMullen, Z. Zhang, E. Rirsch, H.N. Dhakal, N. Bennett, Brick and mortar treatment by cream emulsion for improved water repellence and thermal insulation, Energy and Buildings. 43 (2011) 1560–1565. [CrossRef]
- V.A.F. Costa, M.L. Mendonca, A.R. Figueiredo, Modeling and simulation of wetted porous thermal barriers operating under high temperature or high heat flux, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 51 (2008) 3342–3354. [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical analysis of heat losses by main heat pipelines under conditions of complete or partial flooding, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 81 (2008) 323–331. [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical simulation of the thermal state of a flooded pipeline taking into account unsteadiness of the process of heat insulation saturation with moisture, Thermal Engineering. 55 (2008) 426–430. [CrossRef]
- R.C. Reid, J.M. Prausnitz, B.E. Poling, The properties of gases and liquids, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1987.
- A.L. Garcia, Numerical methods for physics, Prentice Hall, New York, 2000.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 December 2014|