- Eichholtz, P., N. Kok, and J.M. Quigley, Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings, 2009, Center for the Study of Energy Markets (CSEM): University of California Energy Institute.
- Masoso, O.T. and L.J. Grobler, The dark side of occupants’ behaviour on building energy use. Energy and Buildings, 2010. 42: p. 5. [CrossRef]
- Yun, G.Y., et al., A field survey of visual comfort and lighting energy consumption in open plan offices. Energy and Buildings, 2012. 46(0): p. 146–151. [CrossRef]
- Galasiu, A.D. and J.A. Veitch, Occupant preferences and satisfaction with the luminous environment and control systems in day lit offices: a literature review. Energy and Buildings, 2006. 38(7): p. 728–742. [CrossRef]
- Hwa, T.K., Promoting Green Buildings: An index is now in place in Malaysia to rate such properties, in STARBIZ2009: Malaysia.
- Saidur, R., et al., Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia. Energy Policy, 2009. 37: p. 4104–4113 [CrossRef]
- APEC. Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, Peer Review on Energy Efficiency in Malaysia. 2011 15th October 2013]; Available from: http://www.ewg.apec.org/documents/9b_Malaysia%20PREE%20Report_Final%20Draft.pdf.
- KeTTHA. Official Website of Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water. 2009 20th October 2013]; Available from: http://www.kettha.gov.my/.
- Akmam, N., Evaluation of three energy efficient office buildings on architectural and passive design strategy towards cost effectiveness, in HBP2011-2012, USM.
- Energy Commission Malaysia, PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ELECTRICITY SUPPLY INDUSTRY OUTLOOK 2013, 2013: Malaysia. p. 78.
- Soy, S.K., The case study as a research method, 1997, University of Texas at Austin.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 September 2014|