- Abdullahi M. (2006) Characteristics of wood ash/OPC concrete. Leonardo Electronic J Pract Technol, 8, p. 9–16.
- Azzam, W. R. (2014) Utilization of Polymer Stabilization for Improvement of Clay Microstructures. Applied Clay Science. [CrossRef]
- Bell, F. G. (1995) Cement Stabilization and Clay Soils, with examples. Environmental and Engineering Geoscience, 1(2), p. 139–151.
- Cai, Y., Shi, B., Ng, C. W. W., & Tang, C. (2006) Effect of Polypropylene Fibre and Lime Admixture on Engineering Properties of Clayey Soil. Engineering Geology, 87, p. 230–240. [CrossRef]
- Cheah C. B. & Ramli, M. (2011) The Implementation of Wood Waste Ash as a Partial Cement Replacement Material in the Production of Structural Grade Concrete and Mortar: An overview. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 55(7), p. 669–685. [CrossRef]
- Chen, L. & Lin, D. (2009) Stabilization Treatment of Soft Subgrade Soil by Sewage Sludge Ash and Cement. Journal of Hazardous Material, 162, p. 321–327. [CrossRef]
- Cristelo, N., Glendinning, S., Fernandes, L., & Pinto, A. T. (2012) Effect of Calcium Content on Soil Stabilization with Alkaline Activation. Construction and Building Materials, 29, p. 167–174. [CrossRef]
- Dermatas, D., & Meng, X. G. (2003) Utilization of Fly Ash for Stabilization Solidification of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soils. Engineering Geology, 70, p. 377–394. [CrossRef]
- Duxson, P., Fernandez-Jimenez, A., Provis, J. L., Lukey, G. C., Palomo, A., & Van Deventer, J. S. J. (2007) Geopolymer Technology: The Current State of the Art. Journal of Material Science, 42, p. 2917–2933. [CrossRef]
- Fauzi, A., Fauzi, U. J., & Rahman, W. M. N. W. A. (2013) Engineering Quality Improvement of Kuantan Clay Subgrade using Recycling and Reused Materials as Stabilizer. Procedia Engineering, 54, p. 675–689. [CrossRef]
- Ferone, C., Roviello, G., Colangelo, F., Cioffi, R., & Tarallo, O. (2013) Novel Hybrid Organic-Geopolymer Materials. Applied Clay Science, 73, p. 42–50. [CrossRef]
- Habert, G., d’Espinose de Lacaillerie, J. B., & Roussel, N. (2011) An Environmental Evaluation of Gopolymer based Concrete Production: Reviewing current research trends. Journal of Cleaner Production, 19, p. 1229–1238. [CrossRef]
- Komnitsas, K. (2011) Potential of Geopolymer Technology towards Green Buildings and Sustainable Cities. Procedia Engineering, 21, p. 1023–1032. [CrossRef]
- Lahalih, S. M., & Ahmed, N. (1998) Effect of New Stabilizers on the Compressive Strength of Dune Sand. Construction Building Materials, 12, p. 321–328. [CrossRef]
- Mckinley, J. D., Thomas, H. R., Williams, K. P., & Reid, J. M. (2001) Chemical Analysis of Contaminated Soil Strengthened by the Addition of Lime. Engineering Geology, 60, p. 181–192. [CrossRef]
- Nalbantoglu, Z. (2004) Effectiveness of Class C Fly Ash as an Expansive Soil Stabilizer. Construction and Building Materials, 18, p. 377–381. [CrossRef]
- Naik TR. (1999) Tests of wood ash as a potential source for construction materials. Report No. CBU-1999-09. Milwaukee: UWMCenterfor By-Products Utilization. Department of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, p. 61.
- Naik, T. R, & Kraus, R. N (2003) Use of wood ash for the production of structural concrete: CLSM, UWM Center for By-Products Utilization. College of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, CBU, p. 31.
- Ouhadi, V. R., & Goordarzi, A. R. (2006) Assessment of the Stability of a Dispersive Soil Treated by Aluminum. Engineering Geology, 85, p. 91–101. [CrossRef]
- Peter, T. M., & Little, D. N. (2002) Review of Stabilization of Clays and Expansive Soils in Pavements and Lightly Loaded Structures: History, Practice and Future. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 14(6),p. 447–460. [CrossRef]
- Provis, J. L., Duxon, P., & van Deventer, J. S. J. (2010) The Role of Particle Technology in Developing Sustainable Construction Materials. Advanced Powder Technology, 21, p. 2–7. [CrossRef]
- Theng, B. K. G. (1982) Clay-polymer Interactions: Summary and Perspectives. Clays Miner, 30, p. 1–10. [CrossRef]
- Zhou, Y., & Watts, D. (1999) Current Development of Slope Eco Engineering Principle and Application in Europe and America. Journal of Soil Water Conservation, 5, p. 79–83.
- Zhu, Z., & Liu, S. (2008) Utilization of a New Stabilizer for Silt Subgrade. Engineering Geology, 97, p. 192–198. [CrossRef]
- Babulal, V. (2013) Jittery Over Mudflow in Bukit Gasing. News Straits Times, October 12.
- Harun, H. N. (2012) Public Urged to Help Prevent Landslides. News Straits Times, November 17.
- Nokman, F., S. (2012) Setiawangsa Landslide: Risk Assessment Study Needed says Geologist. News Straits Times, December 30.
- Shela, S. P., & Nokman, F. S. (2013) Consultant to Inspect Hill Slopes. News Straits Times, January, 3.
- Shela, S. P. (2014) Mahameru Landslide: Concrete Barriers to be Installed at Hill Slope. News Straits Times, January 7.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 September 2014|