- L. L. Ekanayake, and G. Ofori, “Construction material waste source evaluation,” Proceedings: Strategies for a Sustainable Built Environment, Pretoria, 2000.
- B.G. Hwang, and Z. B. Yeo, “Perception on benefits of construction waste management in the Singapore construction industry,” Journal of Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 18(4), pp. 394–406, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, N. Mohd Alias, “Imperative Causes of Delays in Construction Projects from Developers’ Outlook,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06005 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S. Nagapan, A. R. Ismail, and A. Ade, “A review of construction waste cause factors,” Proceedings of the Asian Conference of Real Estate: Sustainable Growth Managing Challenges (ACRE), Johor, Malaysia, 2011.
- A. H. A. Faridah, A. H. Hasmanie, and M. I. Hasnain, “A study on construction and demolition waste from buildings in Seberang Perai,” Proceeding of 3rd National Conference in Civil Engineering, Copthorne Orchid, Tanjung Bungah, Malaysia, 2004.
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, A.F. Phius, ”Investigation of Industrialised Building System Performance in Comparison to Conventional Construction Method,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 04001 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- H. Yunpeng, “Minimization management of construction waste,” IEEE International Symposium of Water Resource and Environmental Protection (ISWREP), China, pp.2769–2772, 2011.
- S. Nagapan, A. R. Ismail, and A. Ade, “Construction waste and related issues in Malaysia,” Diges FKAAS, Vol.1, pp. 15–20, 2012.
- C. Llatas, “A model for quantifying construction waste in projects according to the European waste list”, Journal of waste management, Vol. 3, pp. 1261–1276, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, “Industrialised Building System in Malaysia: A Review,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 01002 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Katz, and H. Baum, “A novel methodology to estimate the evolution of construction waste in construction sites,” Journal of Waste Management, Vol. 31, pp. 353–358, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S.W. Tan, M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M.Z. Sulieman, ”Investigation into Common Decay of Educational Buildings in Malaysia,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 05001 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. Ndihokubwayo, and T. Haupt, “Variation orders on construction projects: Value adding or waste,” International Journal of Construction Project Management, vol. 1(2), pp. 1–17, 2009.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 September 2014|