- R. Erickson and D. Maksimovic, Fundamentals of Power Electronics, 2nd ed. Springer, 2001.
- S. Banerjee, G. C. Verghese (Eds), Nonlinear phenomena in power electronics: attractors, bifurcations chaos, and nonlinear control, New York: IEEE Press; 2001.
- A. El Aroudi, M. Debbat, G. Olivar, L. Benadero, E. Toribio and R. Giral, “Bifurcations in DC-DC Switching Converters Review of Methods and Applications,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 15, No 5, pp. 1549–1578, May 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. Giaouris, S. Maity, S. Banerjee, V. Pickert, and B. Zahawi, “Application of Filippov method for the analysis of subharmonic instability in DC-DC converters,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, 37, No. 8, pp. 899–919, 2009. [CrossRef]
- T. B. Pavlovic̆, T. Bjaz̆ić, Z. Ban, “Simplified Averaged Models of DC-DC Power Converters Suitable for Controller Design and Microgrid Simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 28, No. 7, pp. 3266–3257, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Yang, K. Goto, Y. Imamura, M. Shoyama, “Dynamic Characteristics Model of Bi-directional DCDC Converter using State-Space Averaging Method,” IEEE INTELEC2012, Oct. 2012.
- C.-C Fang, “Using Nyquist or Nyquist-like plot to predict three typical instabilities in DC-DC converters,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 350, No. 10, pp. 3293–3312, 2013. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Linear and nonlinear phenomena in advanced physics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|