- Beretta Edoardo and Kuang Yang. Geometric stability switch criteria in delay differential systems with delay dependent parameters. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 33(5), (2002), 1144–1165. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Diego Paolo Ferruzzo Correa, Claudia Wulff, and Jose Roberto Castilho Piqueira. Symmetric bifurcation analysis of synchronous states of time-delayed coupled oscillators. (2013). http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.7014v5.
- Rodrigo Carareto, Fernando Moya Orsatti, and JosÃ© R.C. Piqueira. Reachability of the synchronous state in a mutually connected PLL network. AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 63(11), (2009), 986–991. [CrossRef]
- Maoyin Chen and Jürgen Kurths. Synchronization of time-delayed systems. Phys. Rev. E, 76:036212, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Diego Paolo F. Correa and José Roberto C. Piqueira. Synchronous states in time-delay coupled periodic oscillators: A stability criterion. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 18(8), (2013), 2142–2152. [CrossRef]
- Mukeshwar Dhamala Viktor K. Jirsa, and Mingzhou Ding. Enhancement of neural synchrony by time delay. Phys. Rev. Lett., 92:074104, Feb 2004. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ana Paula S Dias and Ana Rodrigues. Hopf bifurcation with SN-symmetry. Nonlinearity, 22(3), (2009), 627. [CrossRef]
- Bueno Atila Madureira, Andre Alves Ferreira, and J. R. C. Piqueira. Fully connected PLL networks: How filter determines the number of nodes. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2009).
- J. R. C. Piqueira, M. Q. Oliveira, and L. H. A. Monteiro. Synchronous state in a fully connected phaselocked loop network. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2006).
- J. R. C. Piqueira. Network of phase-locking oscillators and a possible model for neural synchronization. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 16(9), (2011), 3844–3854. [CrossRef]
- J. R. C. Piqueira, F.M. Orsatti, and L.H.A. Monteiro. Computing with phase locked loops: choosing gains and delays. Neural Networks, IEEE Transactions on, 14(1), (2003), 243–247. [CrossRef]
- Jianhong Wu. Symmetry functional differential equations and neural networks with memory. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 350(12), (1998), 4799–4839. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Balakumar Balachandran, Tamás Kalmár-Nagy, and David E. Gilsinn, editors. Delay differential equations. (Springer, New York, 2009). Recent advances and new directions.
- Roland Best. Phase Locked Loops: Design, Simulation, and Applications. (McGraw-Hill Professional, 2007).
- Floyd M. Gardner. Phaselock Techniques. (JohnWiley & Sons, 2005). [CrossRef]
- Martin Golubitsky, Ian Stewart, and David G. Schaeffer. Singularities and groups in bifurcation theory. Vol. II, volume 69 of Applied Mathematical Sciences. (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1988). [CrossRef]
- Jack K. Hale. Theory of Functional Differential Equations (Applied Mathematical Sciences). (Springer, 1977). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||01 September 2014|