- Loughborough, Leics, LE11 3TU (2002)
- Salvatore A. Vittorio, Microelectromechanical systems (2001)
- P. Sangeetha, A.V. Juliet, Biosensor for tuberculosis disease using MEMS device (2013)
- Carnegie Mellon University, MEMS and Reliability (1999)
- M. Zaghloul, R. A. Mcgill, E.J. Houser, G. K.Fedder, Electrostatically actuated resonant microcantilever beam in CMOS Technology for the detection of chemical weapons, 5 (4) (2005).
- L. A. Rocha, E. Cretu, R. F. Wolffenbuttel, Full in characterization of pull-In in single sided clamped beams, Sensors and Actuators: Physical A, 110, 301–309 (2004). [CrossRef]
- R. Puers, D. Lapadatu, Electrostatic forces and their effects on mechanical sensors, Sensors and Actuators: Physical A, 56, 203–210 (1996). [CrossRef]
- B. Mukherjee, K. B. M. Swamy, S. Kar, S. Sen, Effect of Voltage Induced Electrostatic forces on MEMS Capacitive accelerometer, Pro. of the IEEE Students’ Technology Symposium, 2011, lIT Kharagpur.
- M. Andrejesaic, MEMS Accelerometers Seminar (2008)
- M. Mojahedi, M. Moghimi, Z. M.T. Ahmadian, Static Pull In analysis of electrostatically actuated microbeams using homotopy perturbation method, Appl. Math. Mod. 34 1032–1041 (2010). [CrossRef]
- S. Chowdhury, M. Ahmadi, W.C. Miller, Pull In Voltage study of Electrostatically actuated Fixed-Fixed beams using a VLSI on-Chip Interconnect Capacitance Model, Journal of Microelectromechanical systems, 15, 639–651 (2006) [CrossRef]
- S. Chowdhury, M. Ahmadi, W.C. Miller, A Comparison of Pull-In Voltage Calculation methods for MEMS based Electrostatic Actuator design, 1st International Conference on Sensing Technology, New Zealand (2005).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear dynamics of MEMS/NEMS/AFM|
|Published online||01 September 2014|