- J. Lee, S. Kim, J. Oh, B. Choi, A self-powering system based on tire deformation during driving, International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 13, N°6, pp.963–969 (2012). [CrossRef]
- K B Singh, V Bedekar, S Taheri, S Priya, Piezoelectric vibration energy harvesting system with an adaptive frequency tuning mechanism for intelligent tires Mechatronics, Vol22, 2012, Pp 970–988.
- S Tornincasa, M Repetto, E Bonisoli, F Di Monaco, Energy harvester for vehicle tires: Nonlinear dynamics and experimental outcomes, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, vol. 23, pp 3–13, (2012). [CrossRef]
- L Gu and C Livermore, Compact passively self-tuning energy harvesting for rotating applications, Smart materials and structures 21 015002 (9pp), 2012.
- Y-J Wang, C-D Chen, C-K Sung, C Li, Natural frequency self-tuning energy harvester using a circular Halbach array magnetic disk, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and structures, 23(8) 933–943, 2012. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New vibration absorbers and control devices: Piezo-electric systems, energy harvesting and nonlinear energy sinks|
|Published online||01 September 2014|