- Gannapathy, V.R, Subramaniam, S.K, Mohamad Diah, A.B., Suaidi, M.K. and Hamidon, A.H. (2011). Flagman and risk involved in road construction site, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology, 2011, pp. 113 – 118
- Abraham, D. M., Spadaccini, J. J., Burgess, B.B., Miller, L.R., and Valentin, V. (2007). Evaluating and enhancing the safety of nighttime construction projects, Publication FHWA/IN/JTRP2007/14. Joint Transportation Research Program, Indiana Department of Transportation and Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Hinze, J.W. and Carlisle, D. (1990), An evaluation of the important variables in night-time construction, Transportation Northwest, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
- Elrahman, O.A. (2008), Night-time Road Construction Operations: Synthesis of Practice, Transportation Research and Development Bureau, New York State Department of Transportation, Albany, NY.
- Ellis, R.D., Herbsmann, Z.J., Chheda, P.N., Epstein, W.C., and Kumar, A. (1993).Developing Procedures for Night Operations of Transportation Projects, Transportation Research Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, January 1993.
- Colbert, D.A. (2003) Productivity and Safety Implications of Night-Time Construction Operations, Independent Research Study Report, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Park, S., Douglas, K.D., Griffith, A.S., and Haas, K.J. (2001). Factors of Importance for Determining Day-time versus Night-time Operations in Oregon, 81st Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C.
- Al-Kaisy, A., and K. Nassar (2002). Night-time Construction Issues Revisited, 82nd Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C.
- Price, D.A. (1986). Nighttime Paving, Washington, D.C.: Colorado Deptartment of Transportation for Federal Highway Administration.
- Carpentier, J., and Cazamian, P. (1977). Night work: Its effect on the health and the welfare of the worker, International Labor Office, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Holguin-Veras, J., Baker, R., Medina, A., and Sackey, D. (2001). An Analysis of Human Factors at Night-time Work Zones, City College of New York, New York.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|