- Hassan, M.N., Chong, T.L., Rahman, M., Salleh, M.N., Zakaria, Z., & Awang, M. (2001). Solid Waste management in Southeast Asian Countries with Special Attention to Malaysia. Proceeding Sardinia 2001 eight International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium, 1-5 October 2001. Cagliari, Italy
- Global Environment Centre (GEC) (2012). Solid Waste in Malaysia. [Online]. [Accessed 14th April 2012]. www.gecnet.info/index.cfm?&menuid=83
- Formoso, C. T., L. Soibelman, C. D. Cesare, & E. L. Isatto (2002). Material waste in building industry: Main causes and prevention. Journal of contruction engineering management. Vol 128, p. 316 – 325. [CrossRef]
- Sisa.my (2012) [Online]. [Accessed 7th October 2012). Available from World Wide Web: http://www.sisa.my/cmssite/content.php?lev=2&cat=1&pageid=12&lang=
- Official national solid waste management (ONSW) (2012) [Online], [Accessed 5th October 2012]. http://www.kpkt.gov.my/jpspn_en/main.php
- E. Wokekoro (2007) Solid waste management in the construction industry (a casestudy of Port Harcourt). International Conference “waste management, Environment Geotechnology and Global Sustainable Development, 28-30 August 2007, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hsiao, T.Y., Huang, Y.T., Yu, Y.H. & Wernick, I.K. (2002) Modeling materials flow of waste concrete from construction and demolition wastes in Taiwan. Resource Policy. Vol 28(1-2), p. 39
- Shen, L. Y., Tam, V. W. Y., Tam, C. M. & Drew, D. (2004). Mapping Approach for Examining Waste Management on Construction Sites. Journal of construction engineering management. Vol 130, p. 472–481.108 [CrossRef]
- Tchobanoglous, G., Theisin, H. & Vigil, S.A. (1993) Integrated Solid Waste Management: Engineering Principles and Management Issues. Singapore: McGRAW-HILL. P 5 – 21.
- Pitchel, J. (2005) Waste Management Practices: municipal, hazardous, and industrial. United State: Taylor & Francis Group. p. 13 – 620.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) (1998) Characterization of Building Related Construction and demolition Debris in United Staes. Municipal and Industrial Solid waste Division, office of Solid waste. EPA530-R-98-010
- Gavilan, R. M. & Bernold, L. E. (1994). Source Evaluating of Solid waste in Building Construction. Journal of contruction engineering management. Vol 120, p.536 – 552. [CrossRef]
- Faniran, O. O., & Caban, G. (1998) Minimizing waste on Construction project sites. Engineering, Construction and Architectural management. Vol. 5 Iss: 2, p.182 – 188. [CrossRef]
- Gambin, N., Leo, C. & Rahman, A. (2012) Recycling of construction and demolition materials as part of the waste minimization strategy in the Sydney basin and possible lessons for the Himalayas. [Online]. [Accessed 17th October 2012] http://www.aehms.org/pdf/leo%20proceedings%20fe.pdf
- Berawi, M. A., Berawi, A. R. B. & Hadwart, K. A. (2012) Managing Construction Logistics Management: Findings From Construction Contractors and Industrialised Building System(IBS) Manufacturers. African Journal of Business Management. Volume 6(5), p. 1932–1944.
- Mahayuddin, S.A. (2011) Penjanaan, komposisi dan pengurusan sisa binaan: Kajiankes Ipoh, Perak. Ph.D thesis, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Al-hammad, A. M. & Assaf, S. (1996) Assessment of work performance of maintenance contractors in Saudi Arabia. Journal of management in engineering. Volume 12 (1996), p. 44–49. [CrossRef]
- German Chamber Network (2012). “Market Watch 2012” Construction Industry in Malaysia. [Online]. [Accessed 20th April 2013].: http://www.malaysia.ahk.de/fileadmin/ahk_malaysia/Market_reports/The_Construction_Industry.pdf105
- Lachimpadi, S. K., Pereira, J. J., Taha, M. R. & Mokhtar, M. (2012) Construction waste minimisation comparing conventional and precast construction (mixed system and IBS) methods in high-rise buildings: a Malaysia case study. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol 63 (2012), p. 96 – 103. [CrossRef]
- Lau, H.H. & Whyte, A. (2007). A construction waste study for residential projects in Miri, Sarawak. Proceeding Conference on Sustainable Building South-East Asia (SB07SEA) Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. 5-7th November 2007.
- Wahid, J., Ghani, A.N.A., Nordin, N.M. & Idris, M.F. (2006). Teknik Binaan dan Bahan Bangunan dalam Sektor Perumahan Di Malaysia. Proceeding of International Conference on Construction Industry 2006, page 254–261.109
- Llatas, C. (2011) A model for quantifying construction waste in projects according to the European waste list. Waste management. Vol 30 (2011), p. 1261 –1276.
- Mcgrath, C. (2001) Waste minimisation in practice. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Volume 32(2001), p. 227–238. [CrossRef]
- Cochran, K., Townsend, T., Reinhart, D. & Heck, H. (2007). Estimation of regional building-related C&D debris generation and composition: Case Study for Florida, US. Waste Management. Vol 27(7), p. 921–923. [CrossRef]
- Begum, R.A., Siwar, C., Pereira, J.J. & Jaafar, A.H. (2006). A benefit-cost analysis on the economic feasibility of construction waste minimisation: The case of Malaysia. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol 48(1), p. 86–98. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 August 2014|