- F. I. Khan, R. Sadiq and M. M. Haddara, “Risk-Based Inspection and Maintenance (RBIM): Multi-Attribute Decision-Making with Aggregative Risk Analysis,” Process Saf. Environ. Prot., vol. 82, pp. 398–411, 11, 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. Cigolini, L. Fedele, M. Garetti and M. Macchi, “Recent advances in maintenance and facility management,” Production Planning & Control, vol. 19, pp. 279–286, 06/01; 2012/09, 2008. [CrossRef]
- P. S. Gahlot and S. Sharma, Building Repair and Maintenance Management. India: CBS Publisher, 2006.
- V. Belov and A. Veselov, “Mechanics of Corroded Flexible Reinforced-Concrete Elements,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 23, pp. 197–202, 2013.
- M. Behrooyan, H. Razaghi and S. A. Alavi, “Strenght and Ductility in Retrofitted URM Walls by GFRP and CFRP,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 18, pp. 554–558, 2012.
- S. I. Merkulov, R. V. Lesovic, A. A. Metrohin and N. V. Kalashnikov, “Development of Theory of Safety for Structural Building and Construction,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 31, pp. 531–533, 2014.
- J. A. Zargaryun and V. I. Finaev, “Multicriteria Decision Making in Case of Incomplete Source of Date,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 23, pp. 1253-1261, 2013.
- D. M. Frangopol and M. Liu, “Maintenance and management of civil infrastructure based on condition, safety, optimization, and life-cycle cost∗,” Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, vol. 3, pp. 29–41, 03/01; 2012/09, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Y. A. Izvekov, V. V. Dubrobsky and E. Y. Hamutskikh, “Mathematical Modeling and Calculation of Accuracy and Durability of Mecahnical Systems’ Elements,” World Applied Science Journal, vol. 30, pp. 32–34, 2014
- J. Douglas and B. Ransom, Understanding Building Failure. Taylor and Francis London, 2001.
- S. M. Niari, I. Ranjbar and M. Rashidi, “Predicting of Repair and Maintenance Cost of John Deere 4955 Tractors in Ardabil Province, Iran,” World Applied Science Journal, vol. 19, pp. 1412–1416, 2012.
- T. Ducjuk and A. Grimitlin, “Aeration of Industrial Buildings,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 23, pp. 50–54, 2013.
- A. B. Petrovsky and V. N. Lovanov, “Selection of Complex System in the Reduced Multiple Criteria Space,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 29, pp. 1315–1319, 2014.
- T. Saaty L., Decision Making with Analytic Network Process: Economic, Political, Social and Technological Applications with Benefits, Opportunities, Costs and Risks. USA: Springer Science Business Media, LLC, 2006.
- H. Arif, M. S. Salit, N. Ismail and Y. Nukman, “Use of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) For Selecting the best Design Concept,” Jurnal Teknologi, vol. 49, pp. 1–18, 2008.
- A. C. Márquez, “Maintenance Management Characterization: Process, Framework and Supporting Pillars,” pp. 11–40, 2007.
- D. Dalalah, F. Al-Oqba and M. Hayajmeh, “Application of the Analystic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in Mult-Criteria Analysis of the Selection of Cranes,” JJME, Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, vol. 4, pp. 567–578, 2010.
- T. Saaty L., Fundametal of Decision Making and Priority Setting Theory with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. RWS Publication, 2006.
- Z. Li, C. Leung and Y. Xi, Structural Renovation in Concrete. USA and Canada: Spoons Press, 2009.
- A. Straub, “Dutch standard for condition assessment of buildings,” Structural Survey, vol. 27, pp. 23–35, 2009 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|