- Leete, L. (2003). The changing workspace – Trends. BNET Business Network. Retrieved on 10 October 2011.
- Tyler, G. (1997) Perspective: Welcome to the office hotel. Management Development Review, vol. 10, no. 4/5, pp. 145–147. [CrossRef]
- Stephanie Fanger (2012). Workplace Configuration, How office design affects employee morale and productivity. Retrieved on October 28, 2012 at FMJ website: http://www.fmlink.com/article.cgi?type=Magazine&title=Workplace%20Configuration&pub=FMJ&id=43250&mode=source
- Lindahl, G. A. (2004). The innovative workspace: an analytical model focusing on the relationship between spatial and organisational issues. Facilities, vol. 22, no. 9/10, pp. 253–258. [CrossRef]
- Sule, A., (2007) Defining spaces. Times Journal of Construction and Design.
- Uzee, J (1999), the inclusive approach: creating a place where people want to work. Facility Management Journal of the International Facility Management Association, 26–30.
- Williams, B. and Roberts, P. (2000). The developing role of the intelligent client. In World Work Place: The evaluation of thought on the modern workplace. Proceedings of the EURO.
- Leaman, A, Bordass, B (1993), Building design, complexity and manageability, Facilities, 11(9), 16–27. [CrossRef]
- Steiner, J. (2005), the art of space management: Planning flexible workspaces for people. Journal of Facilities Management, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 6–22. [CrossRef]
- Yang, M.-H. & Chen, W.-C. (1999). A study on shelf space allocation and management. International Journal Production Economics. 60(61): 309 317. [CrossRef]
- McGregor, W.,(2000) “The future of workspace management”, Facilities, Vol. 18 Iss: 3/4, pp.138– 143 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|