- Aksah, H. (2009) ‘A Study of Conservation Approach on Historic Government Buildings in Kuala Lumpur’, Bachelor Degree Dissertation, Building Surveying Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UniversitiTeknologi MARA.
- Hamirudin N.H and Ghafar A. (2009), ‘Fire Safety Management in Heritage Buildings: The Current Scenario In Malaysia’, retrieved on 16 September 2011 from CIPA Symposium, October 11-15, 2009, Kyoto, Japan, www.cipa.icomos.org
- Bahardin. N.F., (2008), ‘Maintenance Approach for Heritage Building at Kuala Lumpur’, Bachelor Degree Dissertation, Building Surveying Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UniversitiTeknologi MARA.
- Idid. S.Z.A, (1995). ‘Pemeliharaan Warisan Rupa Bandar: Panduan mengenali Warisan Rupa Bandar berasaskan Inventori Bangunan Warisan Malaysia’. Kuala Lumpur: retrieved on 23 June 2011 from BadanWarisan Malaysia.
- Fielden, B.M (2003), ‘Conservation of Historic Buildings’, 3rd Edition, Architectural Press, London.
- Kamal, K.S. Wahab, A.L. and Ahmad, G.A. (2008). ‘Pilot Survey on the Conservation of Historical Buildings in Malaysia’, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Built Environment in Developing Countries. 3-4 December Penang, Malaysia, retrieved on 23 September 2011 from www.buildingconservation.blogspot.
- Morris. W (1877), ‘Society for the Protection of Ancient Building’, UK retrieved on 13 September 2010 from Canadian Centre of Science and Education, www.ccsenet.org/mas
- Kerr S.J (1996), ‘Conservation Plans for Places of European Significance’, Sydney: National Trust of New South Wales
- Brereton, C (1991), ‘The Repair of Historic Buildings: Advice on Principles and Methods’, English Heritage, London.
- Idrus, A., F. Khamidi and M. Sodangi, (2010), ‘Maintenance Management Framework for Conservation of Heritage Buildings in Malaysia’, retrieved on 13 October 2011 from Journal of Modern Applied Science, www.ccsenet.org/mas
- Forsyth, M. (2007), ‘Understanding Historic Building Conservation’. Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK.
- Dann, N and Cantell (2007), ‘Maintenance in conservation in Forsyth, M. (Ed.), Understanding Historic Building Conservation’, Blackwell, Oxford.
- Foster, A.M and Brit, K. (2009), ‘Maintenance for historic buildings: a current perspective’ retrieved on 23 September 2011 from Journal of Structural Survey, vol. 27 No. 3, 2009, pp. 210–229 www.emeraldsight.com/0263-080X.htm [CrossRef]
- Royal Institution Chartered Surveyor, RICS (2009), ‘RICS Practice Standards, Historic Building Conservation’, 1st guidance note, UK
- Royal Institution Chartered Surveyor, RICS (2009), ‘Building maintenance: planning, strategy and procurement’, RICS Books, UK
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Practice Standards, UK, 2009, ‘The strategic role of facilities management in business performance’, 1st edition, guidance note RICS, UK.
- Ghafar, A. (1994). ‘Pengenalan kepada bangunan dan monumen lama di Malaysia’, Pembentangan Kertas kerja di Bengkel Menangani Masalah Pemuliharaan Bangunan Lama Di Malaysia Kota Ngah Ibrahim, Taiping, Perak pada 19 - 22 Disember 1994 retrieved on 22 July 2011.
- Kamarudin, H. (2008), ’Maintenance of Historic Buildings in Kuala Lumpur; Case Study: Maintenance of National Heritage Buildings’, Masters Science Degree Dissertation, Heritage Conservation Post Graduate Studies Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA.
- Baharuddin, M.N, (2012) ‘Maintenance Approach of Historic Buildings in Kuala Lumpur’, Masters Science Degree Dissertation, Facilities Management Post Graduate Studies Department, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA.
- Dann, N. and Worthing, D. (2005), ‘Heritage organisations and condition surveys’, Structural Survey, Vol. 23 No. 2, pp. 91–100. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||19 August 2014|