- Syamilah Yacob. 2005. Maintenance management system through strategic planning for public school in Malaysia. Sarjana Sains (Pengurusan Pembinaan). UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia.
- Nik Elyna Myeda, Syahrul Nizam Kamaruzzaman & Pitt, M. 2011.Measuring the performance of office buildings maintenance management in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management. 9(3):181–199. [CrossRef]
- Abdul Lateef, O. A., Mohd Faris Khamidi & AraziIdrus. 2011. Appraisal of the building maintenance management practices of Malaysian universities. Journal of Building Appraisal. 6(3/4):261–275. [CrossRef]
- Mendell, M.J., Heath, G.A. 2003. Do Indoor Environments in Schools Influence Student Performance? A Review of the Literature. Indoor Health and Productivity Project (IHP). USA.
- Bosch, S.J. 2004. Identifying relevant variables for understanding how school facilities affect educational outcomes. PhD Dissertation. Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Tiburcio, T. & Finch, E.F. 2004. The impact of an intelligent classroom on pupils’ interactive behavior. Facilities. 23(5/6): 262–278. [CrossRef]
- Tanner, C.K. 2008.Effect of school design on students outcomes. Journal of Educational Administration. 47(3):381–399 [CrossRef]
- Adeogun, A.A. & Osifila, G.I. 2008. Relationship between educational resources and students’ academic performance in Lagos state, Nigeria. International Journal of Educational Management. 5&6:144–153.
- Uline, C. & Tschannen-Moran, M. 2008. The wall speak: the interplay of quality facilities, school climate, and student achievement. Journal of Education Administration. 46(1):56–73. [CrossRef]
- Fram, S.M. 2010. One built environment: an example for school administrators and planners. Journal of Educational Administration. Vol. 48. No. 4 pp 468–489. [CrossRef]
- Rapoport, A. 1982. The Meaning of the built environment: A nonverbal communication approach. Sage. Beverly Hill. USA.
- Schneider, M. 2002. Do school facilities affect academic outcomes? National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities. Washington D.C.
- GAO. 2011. Opportunities to reduce potential duplication in government programs, save tax dollars, and enhance revenue. Report to Congressional Addressees. United States Government Accountability Office. Mac 2011.
- MOE. 2010. Statistic and number of school. Website of Malaysian Ministry of Education. Access: 22 Aug 2010. Last update: 22 Aug 2010.
- Che-Ani A.I., Tazilan A.S.M., Kosman K.A. 2011. The development of a condition survey protocol matrix. Structural
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 August 2014|