- Ghosh, S., 2007. Transnational Ties and Intra-Immigrant Group Settlement Experience: A Case Study of Indian Bengalis and Bangladeshis in Toronto. Geo-Journal.
- Yuryevich, E., 2005. Theory of Enclaves. Retrieved on June 21, 2008
- Digby, B., 2006. Ethnic Enclaves in Large Cities. Geo Date Volume 19, Number 3. Retrieved May 4, 2008 from EBSCOHost database
- Wilson K. & Portes, A., 1980. Immigrant enclaves: An analysis of the labor market experiences of Cubans in Miami. American Journal of Sociology, 86: 295–319. [CrossRef]
- Mazumdar S., Mazumdar S., Docunayan F., & McLaughlin C. M., 2000. Creating a Sense of Place: The Vietnamese-Americans and Little Saigon. Journal of Environmental Psychology.
- Portes, A., & Bach, R. L., 1985. Latin Journey: Cuban and Mexican Immigrants in the United States. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
- Hedberg, C & Tammaru, T., 2012. ‘Neighbourhood Effects’ and ‘City Effects’: The Entry of Newly Arrived Immigrants into the Labour Market. Urban Studies
- Australia ICOMOS., 1999. The Burra Charter -The Australian ICOMOS Charter for Places of Cultural Significance. Australia: Australia ICOMOS Incorporated.
- Chako, E & Cheung, I., 2006. The Formation of a Contemporary Ethnic Enclave: The Case of “Little Ethiopia” in Los Angeles. In Frazier, J.W. & Tettey-fio, E, Race, Ethnicity, and Place in a Changing America. United States of America: Global Academic Publishing.
- Bhatt, H., 2002. The Little India of George Town. Paper presented at the Penang Story – International Conference 2002, Penang.
- Utaka, Y., 2002. Conserving the Living Culture: Lessons from Little India. Paper presented at the International Symposium-Penang Story.
- Government of Malaysia. 2005. National Heritage Act 2005 (Act 645). Kuala Lumpur: International Law Books Services.
- Rahman, S., 2013. Heritage Management Challenges in Historic Town of Ludlow, England. World Applied Sciences Journal 24(12): 1589–1596
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|