- Ma Zhenjun, Paul Cooper, Daniel Daly, Laia Ledo Existing building retrofits: Methodology and state-of-the-art, Energy and Buildings 55 (2012) 889–902 [CrossRef]
- F. Flourentzou, C.A. Roulet, Elaboration of retrofit scenarios, Energy and Buildings 34 (2002) 185–192. [CrossRef]
- S.E. Chidiac, E.J.C. Catania, E. Morofsky, S. Foo, Effectiveness of single and multiple energy retrofit measures on the energy consumption of office buildings, Energy 36 (2011) 5037–5052. [CrossRef]
- E. Asadi, M.G. Silva, C.H. Antunes, L. Dias, Multi-objective optimization for building retrofit strategies: a model and an application, Energy and Buildings 41 (2012) 81–87. [CrossRef]
- B. Guo, C. Belcher, W.M. Kim Roddis, RetroLite., An artificial intelligence tool for lighting energy-efficiency upgrade, Energy and Buildings 20 (1993) 115–120. [CrossRef]
- E. Rey, Office building retrofitting strategies: multicriteria approach of an architectural and technical issue, Energy and Buildings 36 (2004) 367–372. [CrossRef]
- C. Fluhrer, E. Maurer, A. Deshmukh, Achieving radically energy efficient retrofits: The Empire State Building example, ASHRAE Transactions 116 (Part 2) (2010) 236–243.
- A. Cooperman, J. Dieckmann, J. Brodrick, Commercial envelopes, ASHRAE Journal 53 (2011) 134–136.
- Anne Grete Hestnes, Niels Ulrik Kofoed Effective retrofitting scenarios for energy efficiency and comfort: results of the design and evaluation activities within the OFFICE project, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 569 – 574 [CrossRef]
- M. Santamouris, E. Dascalaki, Passive retrofitting office buildings to improve their energy Performance and indoor environment: the OFFICE project, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 575 – 578 [CrossRef]
- ArchNet Digital Library. http://archnet.org/library/sites/one-site.jsp?site_id=510, Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- E. Dascalaki, M. Santamouris, On the potential of retrofitting scenarios for offices, Building and Environment 37 (2002) 557 – 567 ICPER-2014 [CrossRef]
- P.P. Xu, E.H.W. Chan, Q.K. Qian, Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China, Energy Policy 39 (2011) 7389–7398. [CrossRef]
- Standards Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard: Energy Audits (AS/NZS 3598:2000), Standards Australia International Ltd and Standards, New Zealand, 2000, ISBN:0733735762.
- A. Synnefa, M. Saliari, M. Santamouris, Experimental and numerical assessment of the impact of increased roof reflectance on a school building in Athens Energy and Buildings 55 (2012) 7–15
- M. Kolokotronia, B.L. Gowreesunkera, R. Giridharanb, Cool roof technology in London: An experimental and modelling study, Energy and Buildings 67 (2013) 658–667. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 July 2014|