- Willis, H. L. and Scott, W. G., Distributed Power Generation, Planning and Evaluation. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, (2000). [CrossRef]
- Kooten, G. C., and Wong, L., Economics of wind power when national grids are unavailable. Energy Policy 38:p. 1991–1998(2010). [CrossRef]
- Bridgwater A. V., Toft A. J. and Brammer J. G., A techno-economic comparison of power production by biomass fast pyrolysis with gasification and combustion. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 6:p. 181–248(2002). [CrossRef]
- Steer, S.J, Nuttall, W.J., Parks, J.T., and Goncalves L.V.N, Predicting the contractual cost of unplanned shutdowns of power stations: An accelerator- driven sub critical reactor case study. Electric Power Systems Research 81: p. 1662–1671 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Dieter, G. E, and Schmidt, L. C. Engineering Design, 5th Edition, Int. Edition. McGraw Hill, Singapore, (2013).
- Heizer, J., and Render, B. Operations management. 10th Edition. Pearson Higher, (2010).
- Sullivan, Wicks, Koelling. Engineering Economy. 15th Edition, International Edition, Pearson Education Ltd., (2012).
- Farik Zolkepli, TNB targets improving on power outage index. NATION, (Sat. June 1, 2013)
- TNB, Maximum Demand , http://www.tnb.com.my/business/for-commercial/maximum-demand.html, retrieved on (15th Jan 2014).
- Suhala, S., Customised Contract Hume, Cogen UTP, TIK General-Medium Voltage Peak/Off Peak Commercial Bulk Supply Tariff. e-mail from Suhala Sukarno to Azanin Bismi A., Cheah P.W, (15th January 2014).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Plant Integrity and Reliability|
|Published online||17 July 2014|