- Ulrich, K.T. and S.D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development. 3rd ed. 2004: McGRAW-Hill inc.
- Salonen, M. and M. Perttula. Utilization of Concept Selection Methods – A Survey of Finnish Industry. in ASME 2005 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference. 2005. Long Beach, California USA: ASME.
- Pugh, S., Total Design: Integrated Methods for Successful Product Engineering. 1990: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
- Pahl, G. and W. Beitz, Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach. 2nd ed. 1996, London: Springer.
- Dieter, G.E., Engineering Design: A Materials and Processing Approach. 3rd ed. 2000, New York McGraw-Hill.
- Ullman, D.G., The mechanical design process. 3rd ed. 2003: McGraw-Hill.
- Sen, P. and J.-B. Yang, Multiple Criteria Decision Support in Engineering Design. 1998, New York: Springer. [CrossRef]
- Saaty, T.L., How to Make a Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process. Interfaces, 1994. 24(6): p. 19–43. [CrossRef]
- Woldemichael, D.E. and F.M. Hashim, Development of conceptual design support tool for subsea process equipment design. International Journal of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering, IJMME, 2009. 9(10): p. 12–17.
- Woldemichael, D.E., F.M. Hashim, and S. Debnath, A Knowledge-Based Conceptual Design Support System. Advanced Materials Research, 2011. 308: p. 1540–1545.
- Woldemichael, D.E. and F.M. Hashim, A framework for function-based conceptual design support system. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 2011. 9(3): p. 250–272. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|