- D. Flynn, Thermal Power Plant Simulation and Control. Inst of Eng. & Tech., (2003).
- R. E. Uhrig and L. H. Tsoukalas, “Soft computing technologies in nuclear engineering applications,” Prog. Nuclear Energy, vol. 34, pp. 13–75, (1999). [CrossRef]
- K. Kim, T. Aljundi and E. Bartlett, Nuclear Power Plant Fault-Diagnosis using Artificial Neural Networks, (1992).
- G. Guglielmi, T. Parisini and G. Rossi, “Keynote paper: Fault diagnosis and neural networks: A power plant application,” Control Eng. Pract., vol. 3, pp. 601–620, (1995). [CrossRef]
- S. Simani and C. Fantuzzi, “Fault diagnosis in power plant using neural networks,” Inf. Sci., vol. 127, pp. 125–136, (2000). [CrossRef]
- A. Babar and H. Kushwaha, “Symptom based diagnostic system for nuclear power plant operations using artificial neural networks,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 82, pp. 33–40, (2003). [CrossRef]
- H. Bae, S. P. Chun and S. Kim, “Predictive fault detection and diagnosis of nuclear power plant using the two-step neural network models,” Advances in Neural Networks-ISNN 2006, pp. 420–425, (2006). [CrossRef]
- L. M. Romeo and R. Gareta, “Neural network for evaluating boiler behavior,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 26, pp. 1530–1536, (2006). [CrossRef]
- H. Rusinowski and W. Stanek, “Neural modelling of steam boilers,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 48, pp. 2802–2809, (2007). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|