- J. D. Smith, Gear Noise and Vibration, 2nd ed., Marcel Dekker, New York, (2003).
- S.P. Radzevich, Dudley’s Handbook of Practical Gear Design and Manufacture, 2nd ed., CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Li and A. Kahraman, Micro-pitting fatigue lives of lubricated point contacts: experiments and model validation, International Journal of Fatigue, 48, pp. 9–18, (2013). [CrossRef]
- H. N. Ozguven, D. R. Houser, Mathematical models used in gear dynamics – A review, J. Sound and Vib., 121 , pp. 383–411, (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. Hotait and A. Kahraman, Experiments on the relationship between the dynamic transmission error and the dynamic stress factor of spur gear pairs, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 70, pp. 116–128, (2013). [CrossRef]
- P. Velex, M. Ajmi, Dynamic tooth loads and quasi-static transmission errors in helical gears – Approximate dynamic factor formulae, Mech. and Machine Theory, 42, pp. 1512–1526, (2007). [CrossRef]
- R. Munro, L. Morrish, D. Palmer, Gear transmission error outside the normal path of contact due to corner and top contact, Proc. Inst. Of Mech. Engineers, Part C: J. of Mechanical Engineering Science, 213, pp. 389–400 (1999). [CrossRef]
- M.S. Tavakoli, D.R. Houser, Optimum profile modifications for the minimization of static transmission errors of spur gears, J. of Mech., Trans., and Automation, 108, pp. 86–94 (1986). [CrossRef]
- S. Sundaresan, K. Ishii, D.R. Houser, A procesude using manufacturing variance to design gears with minimum transmission error, J. Mech. Des., 113, pp. 318–324 (1991). [CrossRef]
- D.R. Houser, R. Singh, Gear Noise Short Course Notes, The Ohio State University, Columbus, (2013).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|