- S. P. Swierczyna R. and D. Fisher, Effects of range top diversity, range accessories, and hood dimensions on commercial kitchen hood performance. ASHRAE 112(1), pp. 603–614, (2006).
- C. B. Keil., Kassa H, and F. Kenny, Kitchen hood performance in food service operations, J of Environment Health. 67(5), pp. 25–30, (2004).
- R. Swiercyna, P. Sobiski, and D. Fisher, Effects of appliance diversity and position on commercial kitchen hood performance. American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) 112(12), pp. 591–602, (2006)
- S. Saha, A. Guha, and S. Roy, Experimental and computational investigation of indoor air quality inside several community kitchens in a large campus. Building and Environment 52, pp. 177–190, (2012). [CrossRef]
- 5.Improving commercial kitchen ventilation system: Optimizing make up air. ASHRAE, (2002)
- Q. Chen, Comparison of different k-Ɛ models for indoor air flow computations. Numer Heat Transfer, 28(B), pp.353–69, (1995) [CrossRef]
- Improving commercial kitchen ventilation system: Selecting and sizing hood performance. ASHRAE, (2002).
- W. A. Hendrix, D. R. Henderson and H. Z. Jackson, Infiltration heat gains through cold storage room doorways. ASHRAE Transaction 95(2), pp. 1155–1168, (1989).
- Z. Rabiah, Halton foodservice: Halton design guide for indoor air climate in commercial kitchens, (2007).
- C. Lee and K. Lim, A numerical study on the characteristics of flow field, temperature and concentration distribution according to changing the shape of separation plate of kitchen hood system. Energy Building. 40(1), pp. 175–184, (2008). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Inspection, Maintenance and Operations|
|Published online||17 July 2014|