- Q. B. Yong Bai, Ed., Subsea Engineering Handbook. Gulf Professional, (2012)
- M. F. bin Ibrahim, M. Ovinis, and K. bin Shehabuddeen, “An Underwater Glider for Subsea Intervention: A Technical Feasibility Study,” AMM, vol. 393, pp. 561–566,(2013). [CrossRef]
- H. Stommel, “The slocum mission,” Oceanography, vol. 2, pp. 22–25, 1989. [CrossRef]
- G. Griffiths, C. Jones, J. Ferguson, and N. Bose, “Undersea gliders,” Journal of OT, vol. 2, pp. 64–75, (2007).
- T. Ura, “Free Swimming Vehicle’PTEROA’for Deep Sea Survey,” Proc. ROV’89, pp. 263–268, (1989).
- K. Kawaguchi, Y. Tomoda, H. Kobayashi, and T. Ura, “Development and sea trials of a shuttle type AUV” ALBAC”,” in INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON UNMANNED UNTETHERED SUBMERSIBLE TECHNOLOGY, (1993), pp. 7–7.
- S. Wood, “Autonomous underwater gliders,” Underwater Vehicles, pp. 499–524, (2009).
- D. L. Rudnick, R. E. Davis, C. C. Eriksen, D. M. Fratantoni, and M. J. Perry, “Underwater gliders for ocean research,” Marine Technology Society Journal, vol. 38, pp. 73–84, (2004). [CrossRef]
- D. C. Webb, P. J. Simonetti, and C. P. Jones, “SLOCUM: An underwater glider propelled by environmental energy,” Oceanic Engineering, IEEE Journal of, vol. 26, pp. 447–452,(2001). [CrossRef]
- J. Sherman, R. E. Davis, W. Owens, and J. Valdes, “The autonomous underwater glider,” Oceanic Engineering, IEEE Journal of, vol. 26, pp. 437–446, (2001). [CrossRef]
- C. C. Eriksen, T. J. Osse, R. D. Light, T. Wen, T. W. Lehman, P. L. Sabin, et al., “Seaglider: A long-range autonomous underwater vehicle for oceanographic research,” Oceanic Engineering, IEEE Journal of, vol. 26, pp. 424–436, (2001). [CrossRef]
- G. Griffiths and I. Edwards, “AUVs: designing and operating next generation vehicles,” Elsevier Oceanography Series, vol. 69, pp. 229–236, (2003). [CrossRef]
- T. J. Osse and C. C. Eriksen, “The deepglider: a full ocean depth glider for oceanographic research,” in OCEANS (2007), pp. 1–12.
- H. C. Woithe, I. Chigirev, D. Aragon, M. Iqbal, Y. Shames, S. Glenn, et al., “Slocum glider energy measurement and simulation infrastructure,” in OCEANS 2010 (2010), pp. 1–8.
- J. Borchsenius and S. Pinder, “Underwater glider propulsion using chemical hydrides,” in OCEANS 2010 IEEE - Sydney, (2010), pp. 1–8. [CrossRef]
- N. Mahmoudian, J. Geisert, and C. Woolsey, “Dynamics and control of underwater gliders I: Steady motions,” Technical Report, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (2009).
- J. G. Graver, “Underwater gliders: Dynamics, control and design,” Citeseer, (2005).
- W. P. Barker, “An Analysis of Undersea Glider Architectures and an Assessment of Undersea Glider Integration into Undersea Applications,” Monterey, California. Naval Postgraduate School, (2012).
- S. A. Jenkins, D. E. Humphreys, J. Sherman, J. Osse, C. Jones, N. Leonard, et al., “Underwater glider system study,” (2003).
- R. E. Davis, C. C. Eriksen, and C. P. Jones, “Autonomous buoyancy-driven underwater gliders,” ed: Taylor and Francis, London, (2002), pp. 37–58.
- C. Jones, D. Webb, S. Glenn, O. Schofield, J. Kerfoot, J. Kohut, et al., “Slocum glider extending the endurance. Durham, NH, August 23-26 (2009),” in The 16th International Symposium on Unmanned Untethered Submersible Technology (UUST09).
- X. Wang, J. Shang, Z. Luo, L. Tang, X. Zhang, and J. Li, “Reviews of power systems and environmental energy conversion for unmanned underwater vehicles,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, pp. 1958–1970, 5// (2012). [CrossRef]
- J. E. Lewis, the Mammoth Book of the Deep: Constable & Robinson Ltd, (2011).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|