- United States Department of Agriculture, 2012, “MALAYSIA: Stagnating Palm Oil Yields Impede Growth.” (Retrieved December 14, 2013) “http://www.pecad.fas.usda.gov/highlights/2012/12/Malaysia”
- Shuit S H, Tan K T, Lee K T, Kamaruddin A H, Oil Pam Biomass as a Sustainable Energy Source : A Malaysian Case Study, Energy: 34 : 1225–1235 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Tye, R.P., Handbook of Applied Thermal Design, Characteristics and Application of Thermal Insulation, McGraw Hill, 3.2–3.11, (1989).
- R. Ramli., M.A Jamaludin., Yul Haidzir Razali., Physical and Mechanical Properties of Oil Palm Fibres and Polyethylene Hybride Composite., Oil Palm Bulletin 44, 25–28.
- R. Ramli., M.A Jamaludin., Semsolbahri Bokhari., Thermal Conductivity of Oil Palm Fibre Polyethylene Hybrid Composite., Oil Palm Bulletin 45, 23–26 (November 2002)
- P.A. Hilton, Experimental, Operating and Maintenance Manual, Thermal Conductivity of Building and Insulating Materials Unit B480, B480M/E/3/003, (April 2004)
- K. Manohar, Brittish Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 227–239, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Rice, R.W., Shepard, R., Forest Products Journal, 54 (1), 92–94 (Jan 2004)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|