- R. D. Misra and M. S. Murthy, “Straight vegetable oils usage in a compression ignition engine—A review”, Renewable and Sust. Energ. Reviews, vol. 14, pp. 3005–3013, (2010). [CrossRef]
- N. M. Nabi, M. M. Z. Shahadat, M. S. Rahman and M. R. A. Beg, “Behavior of Diesel Combustion and Exhaust Emission with Neat Diesel Fuel and Diesel- Biodiesel Blends”, SAE Paper, 2004-01-3034, (2004).
- W. Jazair, T. Harada, S. Kubo and Y. Kidoguchi, “Improvement of Emissions in a DI Diesel Engine Fuelled by Bio-diesel Fuel and Waste Cooking Oil”, SAE Paper, 2007-01-2029, (2007).
- D. A. Pierpont and R. D. Reitz, “Effect of Injection Pressure and Nozzle Geometry on DI Diesel Emissions and Performance”, SAE Paper, 950604, (1995).
- R. M. Montajir, H. Tsunemoto, H. Ishitani, and T. Minami, “Fuel Spray Behavior in a Small DI Diesel Engine : Effect of Combustion Chamber Geometry”, SAE Paper, 2000-01-0946, (2000).
- M. Zolver, C. Griard, and S. Henriot, “3D Modeling Applied to the Development of a DI Diesel Engine : Effect of Piston Bowl Shape”, SAE Paper, 971599, (1997).
- A. Sapit, S. Nagayasu, Y. Tsuboi, Y. Nada, and Y. Kidoguchi, “A Study on Improvement of Diesel Spray Characteristics Fueled by Rape-seed Oil”, SAE Paper, 2011-32-0561, (2011).
- T. Yatsufusa, Y. Kidoguchi, A. Adbullah, and T. Gomi, “Measurement of particle diameter in diesel spray by long-distance microscopic shadowgraph photography”, Atomization, Vol.18, No.63, pp.2–9, (2009).
- Y. Yoshimoto and M. Onodera, “Performance of a Diesel Engine Fueled by rapeseed oil Blended with Oxygenated Organic Compounds”, SAE Paper, 2002- 01-2854, (2002).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|