- J. M. Pearce, Expanding photovoltaic penetration with residential distributed generation from hybrid solar photovoltaic and combined heat and power systems, Energy 34, pp. 1947–1954, (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. Nosrat, J. M. Pearce, Dispatch stratergy and model for hybrid photovoltaic and trigeneration power systems, Appl. Energ. 88, pp. 3270–3276, (2011). [CrossRef]
- F. Basrawi, T. Yamada, K. Nakanishi, Performance evaluation of micro gas turbine cogeneration system at sewage treatment plant, Trans. of the JSME (Part B) 76, pp. 1661–1670, (2010).
- A.G. El-Sayed, S. Obara, Energy supply characteristics of a combined solar cell and diesel engine system with a prediction algorithm for solar power generation, J. of Pow. and Energy Sys. 4, pp. 27–38, (2010). [CrossRef]
- S. Obara, A.G. El-Sayed, Compound microgrid installation operation planning of a PEFC and photovoltaics with prediction of electricity production using GA and numerical weather information, Int. J Hydrogen Energ 34, pp. 8213–8222, (2009). [CrossRef]
- T. M. I. Mahlia, P.L. Chan, Life cycle cost analysis of fuel cell based cogeneration system for residential application in Malaysia, Renew and Sust. Energ. Rev. 15, pp. 416–426, (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Kubota, S. Ahmad, A field survey on usage of air-conditioners and windows in terraced house areas in Johor Bahru City, J. of Env. Eng. 608, pp. 81–87, (2006).
- F. Basrawi, T. Yamada, S. Obara, Theoretical analysis of performance of a micro gas turbine co/trigeneration system for residential buildings in a tropical region, Energ. and Buildings 67, pp. 108–117, (2013). [CrossRef]
- F. Basrawi, T. Yamada, K. Nakanishi, S. Naing, Effect of ambient temperature on the performance of micro gas turbine with cogeneration system in cold region, Appl. Therm. Eng. 31, pp. 1058–1067, (2011). [CrossRef]
- M.F.B. Basrawi, T. Yamada, K. Nakanishi, H. Katsumata, Analysis of the performances of biogas-fuelled micro gas turbine cogeneration systems (MGT-CGSs) in middle- and small-scale sewage treatment plants, Energy 38, pp. 291–304, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. Goodrich, T. James, M. Woodhouse, Residential, commercial, and utility-scale photovoltaic (PV) system prices in the United States: current drivers and cost-reduction opportunities, NREL, p. 10, (2012).
- Electric Power Research Institute, Electricity Energy Storage Technology Options: A white paper primer on applications, cost, and benefits, E. S. 20, pp. A39, (2010).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|