- C.H Page, D. Ghosh, A.K Chatterjee, Influence of mineralizers on the constitution and properties of industrial clinkers, The 8th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2, (1986), pp. 152–157.
- W.A Klemm, I. Jawed, Mineralizers and fluxes in the clinkering process: III. Burnability of synthetic and industrial raw mixes, 7th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Paris, France, 2, (1980), pp. 150–155.
- N.H Christensen, V. Johansen, Mineralizers and fluxes in the clinkering process: II. Kinetics effects on alite formation, 7th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Paris, France, 2, (1980), pp. 11–55.
- S. Gimenez-Molina, M.T. Blanco-Varela, Solid state phases relationship in the CaO-SiO2-Al2O3-CaF2-CaSO4 system Cement and Concrete Research 25, (4) (1995), pp. 870–882.
- M.T. Blanco-Varela, A. Palomo, F. Puertas, T. Vazquez, CaF2 and CaSO4 in white cement clinker production, Cement and Concrete Research, 9, (35) (1997), pp. 105–113.
- E. Wei, F. Mingfen, A study of the effects of CaF2 on clinker doped with compound mineralizer, 8th Int. Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 2, (1986), pp. 111–116.
- C.D Popescu, M. Muntean and J.H Sharp, Industrial trial production of low energy belite cement, Cement and Concrete Composites, 25, (2003), pp. 689–693. [CrossRef]
- C.D Lawrence, The production of low energy cements, Hewlett PC editor, Leas chemistry of cement and concrete, 4th Ed. London: Arnold, (1998), pp.421–470.
- J.H Sharp, C.D. Lawrence and R. Yang, Calcium sulfoaluminate cements-low energy cements-special cements, Cement Research, 11, (1999), pp. 3–13. [CrossRef]
- W. Kurdowski, S. Duszak and B. Trybalska, Belite produced by means of low-temperature synthesis, Cement and Concrete Research, 27, (1) (1997), pp. 51–62. [CrossRef]
- W. Weisweiler, E. Osen, J. Eck and H. Hofer, Kinetic studies in the CaO-SiO2 system: Part I. Mechanism and kinetic data of the reactions between CaO and SiO2 powder compacts, Cement and Concrete Research, 16, (1986), pp. 283–295. [CrossRef]
- V.N Viswanathan, S.J. Raina and A.K Chatterjee, An exploratory investigation on Porsal cement, World Cement Technology, (1978), pp. 109–118.
- L. Zhang, M. Su, Y. Wang, Development of the use of sulfo and ferroaluminate cements in China, Adv. Cement Research, 11, (1999), pp. 15. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||28 April 2014|